+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Death Penalty

The only city that matters in Canada. Eh?!

Default Death Penalty

I don't understand why lethal injection is even an option for the death penalty. If they claim that it costs more to lethally inject a prisoner than to keep him sheltered for his whole life, why even do it? Why not just put him on a sniper range for a one shot one kill practice? That way, once he/she dies, their body would be great for the soil and become an temporary ecosystem for bacteria and animals.

So what... Get a guy pay him like a hundred bucks, rent a ****ing sniper gun, and buy one bullet which costs like what... 5 bucks? Problem solved. No more 5 million dollars per injection or house em and feed em for im gonna assume 40k per person per year due to expenses, bills, hiring lots of guards, building more penitenturies. I don't get it. And the sates complaining about where their money goes. THAT'S ONE OF THE PROBLEMS RIGHT THERE.

And once these criminals realize that its no more cell block and straight to the death scene maybe they wouldn't be so inclined to do crime. Unless of course they actually wanted to die, then they get put in jail for life ^_^

Someone please educate me on this? Im curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Proper View Post
    I don't understand why lethal injection is even an option for the death penalty. If they claim that it costs more to lethally inject a prisoner than to keep him sheltered for his whole life, why even do it? Why not just put him on a sniper range for a one shot one kill practice? That way, once he/she dies, their body would be great for the soil and become an temporary ecosystem for bacteria and animals.

So what... Get a guy pay him like a hundred bucks, rent a ****ing sniper gun, and buy one bullet which costs like what... 5 bucks? Problem solved. No more 5 million dollars per injection or house em and feed em for im gonna assume 40k per person per year due to expenses, bills, hiring lots of guards, building more penitenturies. I don't get it. And the sates complaining about where their money goes. THAT'S ONE OF THE PROBLEMS RIGHT THERE.

And once these criminals realize that its no more cell block and straight to the death scene maybe they wouldn't be so inclined to do crime. Unless of course they actually wanted to die, then they get put in jail for life ^_^

Someone please educate me on this? Im curious.