Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elgorvanelsinki
    • Nov 2012

is this a gho's hairline density?

Sporza neemt het op zich om van de populaire sporten sociale gebeurtenissen te maken en kleine sporten te doen begrijpen en bewonderen. Het merk bedient zowel de sportfan als de sporttechnicus, door de sportwereld nauw te volgen vanuit verschillende standpunten.
  • Arashi
    • Aug 2012

I don't know, you tell us. According to your own thread he went with another clinic last time: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=12061

Where did he get the 1400 Gho grafts and where did the other clinic place them and how many did they transplant ? And how was his pre-op situation ? Thanks man.

Comment

• The Alchemist
      • Mar 2011

That looks nasty.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
        • Dec 2012

He went to another clinic after gho..idk what the hell they did to him...but it looks like he has caked concealer on his hair when it's far too short for concealer

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
          • Mar 2013

i dont think the other clinic did removal of hairline . right?

that 1400 graft sound miserable , we need 3 times more at least, what you think guys

Comment

• Arashi
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
            i dont think the other clinic did removal of hairline . right?

that 1400 graft sound miserable , we need 3 times more at least, what you think guys
            1400 grafts on a slick bold scalp is nothing, you'd need indeed at least about 6000.

Comment

• cocacola
              • Feb 2013

^that and also remember this guy has curly african hair as i remember. Which is not the best for transplantation.

Comment

• aim4hair
                • Aug 2011

We need to see a pre op pic to judge, if the whole front was slick bald, then no doctor could do better coverage with only 1400 graft.

How many grafts he got with DHI ?

Comment

• ccmethinning
                  • Jan 2012

I think his haircut makes it look worse than it actually is. On the top - sides he has it cut really short, but on the top-middle he has it longer like a mohawk, giving it a real nasty look.

Comment

Working...