+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default You have to cleanse!!!

Hi guys, - newbie here to the site but not to hair problems. Been researching and experimenting for 25+ years since I experienced my first hair loss at 22. As we all now there are no products out there that can regrow hair except for rogain, but you will have to use it for the rest of your life, and cope with the side effects.

You can do much to stop hair loss, though! The only product that worked for me is a shampoo product that's called Pelocell. It cleans your scalp and stimulates it with things like peppermint and cayenne pepper. I'm sure some of you are familiar with these herbs and hairloss, but it's all about the exact recipe!!! I’ve used this stuff for maybe 20 years and have minimum hair in my comb, no hair loss! You can no longer purchase Pelocell, but I do have 4 shampoos (big 16oz) left from my last order (ordered 12!), that I can let you guys try. I am making my own now and still have a 2 year supply of Pelocell. Anyone that’s interested I’ll ship you a bottle of this stuff for $40 flat to you door, can take Paypal. It’ll take a week to see the results, it strips the oil off your scalp and for me stopped hair loss. Give it a shot.

No.

10doe

This thread and the user who started it need to be removed.

It’ll take a week to see the results

LOL.

You have to cleanse your wallets with another unproven and possible scam and feel minty fresh as the dollar signs leave you. You can however apply the same ingredients on your burrito.

Get a job...bozo

Is this guy for real? What's sad is that he is fully aware balding men tend to be desperate and I'm sure he actually believes some clown will Paypal cash for his concoction.

Funny part is, I wouldn't be shocked if some goon actually sends him $40 from this forum. What an idiot.

It's perfectly OK to be skeptical. What I don't understand is that some of you obviously spent countless hours searching and researching cures for baldness, but learned very little I must say. Do your research before you start name-calling! I didn't promise hair growth (if you can read). I simply stated that the product I'm using stopped my hair loss. How much have you spent on snakeoil? I'm sure a lot more than $40. Start with simple google search and herbs beneficial for hair loss. Google root cause for hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Is this guy for real? What's sad is that he is fully aware balding men tend to be desperate and I'm sure he actually believes some clown will Paypal cash for his concoction.

Funny part is, I wouldn't be shocked if some goon actually sends him $40 from this forum. What an idiot.

None of the products I've ever used have been snake oil;

Minox
    Nizoral
    RU58841
    CB-03-01

Look at the ingredients, plus Nizoral is for dandruff NOT to address hairloss:

1% Ketoconazole, Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Acryl Acid Polymer (Carbomer 1342), Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Quaternium-15, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Hydroxide and/or Hydrochloric Acid, FD&C Blue No. 1.

Anything good in there? you decide!
    Use this webside: http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/browse.php

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    None of the products I've ever used have been snake oil;

Minox
    Nizoral
    RU58841
    CB-03-01