+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thumbs up

Desmond, good job in keeping members here up to date.

2014 World Congress will be in Korea.

I looked through the PDF which is supposed to have all the prsentations, I don't see anything about Histogen being mentioned (did a text search through the document, nothing came up).

Which one of the three (histogen, aderans, replicel) is the most promising so far?

Default More NEWS

Hey guys,

I've got more exciting news for you guys! 2013 seems to be the year for hairloss! These are some of the other presenters we haven't mentioned yet:

1) Aderans: Dr X Wu will be presenting at the Hair Research Congress (May 5th) AND Prof Kurt Stenn at the International Investigative Dermatology (May 9th) regarding Aderans Ji Gami method. Sounds like they've got something to share!

2) Aderans: Dr Xu will also do another presentation regarding Aderans' recent discovery that: "Human scalp derived fibroblasts are multipotent and trichogenic".

3) Dr Young Wang Sung: will provide an update on the current state of the art dermal papilla culture systems.

4) Tsuji Labs: Dr Toyoshima from Japan will be presenting regarding their breakthroughs last year! He might even give an update on where they are now Title of his presentation is: Fully functional hair follicle regeneration through the rearrangement of stem cells and their niches.

5) University of Pennsylvania: Dr Thangapazham will be presenting his works with Dr Cotsarelis regarding "Enhancing hair follicle neogenesis in bioengineered human skin substitutes".

6) Columbia University (NY): Dr Higgins will be presentating their findings which involved "Human hair follicle neogenesis using microenvironmentally reprogrammed dermal papilla cells"

7) Shantou University (China):
    Dr Lin and co from Shantou university have discovered a "Calcium microcapsule, which could act as a scaffold for building artificial dermal papillae". (The scaffolding is the key to true follicular neogenesis!) He will also present another lecture on: "New development in unlimited hair follicle transplant"!!! What on earth is this about LOL

8) Mount Sinai School of Medicine: Dr Clavel has found a way to Reprogram regular skin fibroblasts into hair inducing dermal papilla cells"! Very cool

There are still some presentations I haven't had a chance to read! If I come across anything exciting I'll let you know

We are now exactly 14 days away from the first batch of these presentations.

These sound very exciting and all point to the fact that we are getting closer and closer to true hair multiplication! There are 100s of researchers working on different angles of tackling this problem! Not giving up and staying positive is the key! To 2020

perhaps whats happening at Shantou University has something to do with this http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19545954

Good news. That's quite the update, Desmond. New treatments couldn't come soon enough, really.

A lot of those talks sound interesting. Lets hope talk breeds action and implementatiom, in these cases..

Desmond is the only place to find info. He needs a radio show.

Thanks for the update, maybe spencer kobren could fit Desmond in every month or so

+1 Agreed,

The viewer call-ins are tired dialogue. We need guests like Desmond with relevant information concerning future treatments to keep the show interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Hey guys,

I've got more exciting news for you guys! 2013 seems to be the year for hairloss! These are some of the other presenters we haven't mentioned yet:

1) Aderans: Dr X Wu will be presenting at the Hair Research Congress (May 5th) AND Prof Kurt Stenn at the International Investigative Dermatology (May 9th) regarding Aderans Ji Gami method. Sounds like they've got something to share!

2) Aderans: Dr Xu will also do another presentation regarding Aderans' recent discovery that: "Human scalp derived fibroblasts are multipotent and trichogenic".

3) Dr Young Wang Sung: will provide an update on the current state of the art dermal papilla culture systems.

4) Tsuji Labs: Dr Toyoshima from Japan will be presenting regarding their breakthroughs last year! He might even give an update on where they are now Title of his presentation is: Fully functional hair follicle regeneration through the rearrangement of stem cells and their niches.

5) University of Pennsylvania: Dr Thangapazham will be presenting his works with Dr Cotsarelis regarding "Enhancing hair follicle neogenesis in bioengineered human skin substitutes".

6) Columbia University (NY): Dr Higgins will be presentating their findings which involved "Human hair follicle neogenesis using microenvironmentally reprogrammed dermal papilla cells"

7) Shantou University (China):
    Dr Lin and co from Shantou university have discovered a "Calcium microcapsule, which could act as a scaffold for building artificial dermal papillae". (The scaffolding is the key to true follicular neogenesis!) He will also present another lecture on: "New development in unlimited hair follicle transplant"!!! What on earth is this about LOL

8) Mount Sinai School of Medicine: Dr Clavel has found a way to Reprogram regular skin fibroblasts into hair inducing dermal papilla cells"! Very cool

There are still some presentations I haven't had a chance to read! If I come across anything exciting I'll let you know

We are now exactly 14 days away from the first batch of these presentations.

These sound very exciting and all point to the fact that we are getting closer and closer to true hair multiplication! There are 100s of researchers working on different angles of tackling this problem! Not giving up and staying positive is the key! To 2020
    Great job that man, thanks