+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    Dear Members,

Kindly find below the Histogen presentation at WCHR 2013, Edinburg 2013 sent to me by their corporate communication.

I am not aware what results have they published in Oct 2012 and are these results any different from 2012 presentation or no?

Hopefully I & Jonathan Mansbridge, (Chief Scientific Officer, Histogen) will be speaking on phone this week and see what best I can come out with for my hair loss community friends for the earliest access, once I am convince with their results in person.

click below link for enlarge image
    http://www.drnigams.net/images/HTG_E...ic/Large/1.jpg
    Dr. Nigam thank you so much for posting this but your link is not working and the image you posted is too small for anyone to see.

I plan to do jahoda like experiment of injecting my follicle dp sheath cells on my forearm this week and see what is the outcome ...
    Is this not a huge concern?
    1 word: King

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    exactly, there are enough methods to protect the dp from loosing its inductive potential. By keeping ALP Lef1 activity. posible with gsk3b inhibitors, Wnt 10b or 3a, and or keratinocytes . also 3d culture is a big plus.

dps can now easily be cultured for more than 90 weeks without any loss in HF induction ability. regarding the mentioned methods. with the right growth encinronment (medium + growth factors) there are approximately 5 doublings per week.

if you start with just 10 dermal papillas at week one, you will end with bilions at week 90...... enough to cure a army.
    great information boldy, but how can you ensure that a 100 % correct and natural growth angle will be achieved?

Thinning,
    I am aware ,will ask the secretary to do the needful tmr or later tonight on phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    Dr. Nigam thank you so much for posting this but your link is not working and the image you posted is too small for anyone to see.

Quote Originally Posted by oppenheimer82 View Post
    great information boldy, but how can you ensure that a 100 % correct and natural growth angle will be achieved?
    Not, that's why it must be tialed first. the chance that that will happen while there is excising hair follicle is not big and especially when you don't ad keratinocytes. so te goal here is to renew the old follicles with instead of creating new one.

Thinning,
    I am aware ,will ask the secretary to do the needful tmr or later tonight on phone.
    actually you posted the larger image in a different thread... my bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    Not, that's why it must be tialed first. the chance that that will happen while there is excising hair follicle is not big and especially when you don't ad keratinocytes. so te goal here is to renew the old follicles with instead of creating new one.
    thanks, as always great info.

The poster contains information about the temporal regrowth seen with HSC, it shows a massive increase in density and also increases in total hair counts, however increasing density is always easier than increasing total hair count I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    The poster contains information about the temporal regrowth seen with HSC, it shows a massive increase in density and also increases in total hair counts, however increasing density is always easier than increasing total hair count I guess.
    I'm under no illusion that my hairloss journey is probably going to include both more transplants and Histogen.

Histogen will bring back some hair and help me keep what I've got and transplants will fill in some of the bald beyond repair areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I'm under no illusion that my hairloss journey is probably going to include both more transplants and Histogen.

Histogen will bring back some hair and help me keep what I've got and transplants will fill in some of the bald beyond repair areas.
    If histogen can regrow some hair, maintain the rest for 10-15 years. That's all the "cure" I'd need when supplementing with a HT. I can't imagine giving two shits what my hair looks like when I'm 40 if I have to deal with it since 22, 24 now.