+ Reply to Thread

Default Who did Sting's transplant?

Just saw him in Bruno. Definitely had work done. What doc did it I wonder, and why is it so hard out to find who did these celebrities?

He does look good, but I think part of it is do to his hair color.These celebs don't know anything that we don't know and most know less then us!

They know who the gold standard docs are! And it's not because they are celebrities -- it is because they have mega bucks. Who did Berlusconi go to?

The bottom line question which no one seems to be able to answer on here is who are the handful who are the best in the world? They exist in every medical discipline.

Or when money is absolutely no object who is the guy you go to? The best in the world.

Hasson and Wong are the best in the world...no doubt about it.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Jeffrey Epstein, MD's Avatar

Actually, it is my experience that many of the famous people to whom you refer do not do an extensive amount of homework, and are sent to the surgeon that his/her personal assistant recommends- which may or not be a wise choice (see Liam Nielsen, Nicholas Cage as two examples).
    Over the past 2 months, I have done a transplant procedure on a famous British rock musician as well as an NBA player- both of whom did their own homework no different than any of you would do that by going to a site like this, going through different websites, and seeing how the surgeon's office treats the patient upon inquiry. Along with those 2 famous patients, I did procedures as well on 20 times as many "regular" guys- for in fact these are the bread and butter (and perhaps the most appreciative) patients of any reputable surgeon's practice.

Jeffrey Epstein, MD, FACS
    Miami and NYC
    Jeffrey S. Epstein, MD
    Foundation For Hair Restoration