+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ok, I've sent an email to HASCI with the lies you've been posting Dr Nigams. I sure hope they're going to send their lawyers after you. It's just insane how you keep bashing them with all your lies and twisted truths. I can somewhat understand that a forum member like Didi does that but you as a doctor ?? I really just can't believe it ...

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    BOLDY,
    For me it is not just about money.
    Doubling is only the interim option given to patients ...till... as u correctly said...dp culture plus epithelial injections is available hopefully in coming months ...when we can stop doubling and offer only HAIR MULTIPLICATION.
    Are you working on this? Or who will make these injections available in that short time?

Doubling is only the interim option given to patients ...till... as u correctly said...dp culture plus epithelial injections is available hopefully in coming months ...when we can stop doubling and offer only HAIR MULTIPLICATION.
    Really? HAIR MULTIPLICATION?

So you try to offer something ...

http://youtu.be/GL9V448xkfs

... as described in this (very old) video?? lol

Just like boldy said, its one big fiasco. Just a matter of time before we have it now. Keep us up to date with the dp culture nigams, finally we would have the ultimate cure. And we can step aside from fue (even with high % donor regen.) Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Ok, I've sent an email to HASCI with the lies you've been posting Dr Nigams. I sure hope they're going to send their lawyers after you. It's just insane how you keep bashing them with all your lies and twisted truths. I can somewhat understand that a forum member like Didi does that but you as a doctor ?? I really just can't believe it ...

Why HASCI dont go after Umar, Woods, RAssman..they all said HST is FUE/splitting procedure?

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Really? HAIR MULTIPLICATION?

So you try to offer something ...

http://youtu.be/GL9V448xkfs

... as described in this (very old) video?? lol
    At least we now understand his big masterplan. He's going to offer doubling for a few months and just when people are starting to find out it doesnt work he's going to offer something new, something better. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

Why HASCI dont go after Umar, Woods, RAssman..they all said HST is FUE/splitting procedure?
    I dont know nor care about these doctors. But i do feel hasci should know what lies he's telling for example regarding those 50 lost grafts

Ted,
    First of all let me thank you for reminding me to check when aderans(stenn),histogen(naughton) presentation were,
    Looking at the so many star stemcell researchers present in the international investigative dermatology conference.
    I have decided to extend my visit to edinburgh by 11th may instead of 8th may.
    This is why i say forum is powerful and great for research and knowledge sharing from across the globe,and i thank desmond also for the same.
    We already give injections of autologous stemcellsof epithelial and dermal origin(bulge cd34+,k19 ,outer root sheath,dermal cup sheath,dermal papilla,resident epidermis and dermis stemcells).
    But what we were missing was dermal papilla culture ,we started dp culture 15days back..1st culture should be ready in 4 weeks time to be given to the patient,and in coming months we will see in practice does that give similar results regarding follicular regeneration as published in many papers by leading scientists in biotech.
    Yes, since 2months we are observing better results with dp cell isolation and injection and growth factors injections with our HM injections.
    Interestingly a korean scientist is presenting the results of growth factors injection on hair regeneration and hair density results on human trial done by him.
    We will have to go beyond dp culture ..and create a cohesive structure similar to dermal papilla which secretes growth factors and extracellular matrix ,i think for better results with HM injections.
    But this will happen in probably next 6months..

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Are you working on this? Or who will make these injections available in that short time?

BOLDY,
    For me it is not just about money.

again,My apology for my past negativity, compared with a normal HT procedure, this is of course outstanding already, since there will be donor regeneration !

Its just my opinion, that cell therapy should be the way to go, instead of manual HT/doubling.

thanks, for your presence on these forums, and the pioneering work.

Looking forward to your better version of HM.

Boldy,
    No need for apology...
    infact you spoke the truth..which if i speak... it would be taken the other way...Believe it or not ..it is the forum which i joined 5 months back..which has put my work in this field on fast track..specially when i realized how much it was effecting peoples life...I still can't believe why the pace of the work in HM and dp culture was so slow...

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    again,My apology for my past negativity, compared with a normal HT procedure, this is of course outstanding already, since there will be donor regeneration !

Its just my opinion, that cell therapy should be the way to go, instead of manual HT/doubling.

thanks, for your presence on these forums, and the pioneering work.

Looking forward to your better version of HM.