+ Reply to Thread

Default Nizoral selling for over $100 on Amazon, what to buy?

My friend from the US is coming soon and he usually buys me the hairloss products cheaper on amazon, apparently there is a shortage of nizoral and now I need a ketaconazole product form amazon which isnt expensive, any recommendations???

I found this
    http://www.amazon.com/Nizoral-Anti-D...ywords=nizoral

is this a generic nizoral or something?

It says it ships from the UK so maybe the British version? He can get a prescription for the 2% or just buy Regenepure-DR.

What about this? Could be better than Regenepure-DR. The reviews are great

http://www.amazon.com/Lipogaine-Hair...+three+shampoo

I posted about this a few days ago. I wonder if anyone is actually paying $100 for Nizoral? Anyways I went and ordered the 2% from Amazon even though I'm skeptical. I'd given Regenpure a shot but I haven't seen any proof it actually has 1% ketoconazole.

Quote Originally Posted by akai View Post
    I posted about this a few days ago. I wonder if anyone is actually paying $100 for Nizoral? Anyways I went and ordered the 2% from Amazon even though I'm skeptical. I'd given Regenpure a shot but I haven't seen any proof it actually has 1% ketoconazole.
    Nizoral for a $100 ? That is a complete rip off when the bottle itself selling for $10. That is a mark up of ten times the market value because it is having distribution and manufacturing problem. I have moved on to using Regenepure DR and it is working fairly well for me. Even the sellers on Amazon have marked it up as higher than its normal sale price and frankly that is before the shipping costs are calculated.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post
    Nizoral for a $100 ? That is a complete rip off when the bottle itself selling for $10. That is a mark up of ten times the market value because it is having distribution and manufacturing problem. I have moved on to using Regenepure DR and it is working fairly well for me. Even the sellers on Amazon have marked it up as higher than its normal sale price and frankly that is before the shipping costs are calculated.
    Yep on Amazon it's anywhere from $50 to $140 right now. The original Nizoral is $80 (Buy It Now) on Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIZORAL-A-D-...item2ec76df495

The thing is a lot of these have people bidding on them. It blows my mind. Most likely they're all hair loss sufferers who are freaking out. One guy is even selling a bottle of Nizoral that is half used.

Quote Originally Posted by akai View Post
    Yep on Amazon it's anywhere from $50 to $140 right now. The original Nizoral is $80 (Buy It Now) on Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIZORAL-A-D-...item2ec76df495

The thing is a lot of these have people bidding on them. It blows my mind. Most likely they're all hair loss sufferers who are freaking out. One guy is even selling a bottle of Nizoral that is half used.
    That is insane and worse it is sad taking shameful advantage of desperate people looking for the shampoo that is now in short supply due to distribution and manufacturing problems preventing its release.