X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZSimon
    • Nov 2012

Finasteride for 5~ months (results!)

Sup forum.

I meant to make a blog/log here of my daily progress since starting fin.

But effing studies / uni ...

Anyhow:

Started taking fin 1.25mg daily roughly 5 months ago.

Firstly, let me just cut to the chase and tell you about my good (but worrying ) results:

I've had (dead serious) full regrowth of the balding area (right before the hairline, whatever that part is called). I mean full. I get family asking if I've gotten implanted hair or something.

I will post pics tomorrow and will have to scour for the before pic. I have one from the summer when my hair was falling super bad.

Alright now the bad part:

I have zero erectile sides. But I have watery semen. I also ejaculate way too early when self pleasuring, and late when with my woman (not a bad thing, he he).

In ejaculation.. I've become an artillery cannon. A shooter if you will...

My semen goes cold a bit quick though and that's what worries me the most. I did some searches and they all say that it is to do with being in cold environments. I do live in a very cold city, near the lake. And it has been winter for these past 5 months too.

Should I stop taking fin or lower the dose?

Will be going to my doc soon to take blood tests too.

Oh and I don't know if its me being lazy since 2nd term, but fk I've lost motivation to go to classes. Doesn't really matter, I'll still ace everything.

Is lost motivation a fin side though?
  • PatientlyWaiting
    • Jan 2011

I've never heard of loss of motivation as fin side, and I have heard it all when it comes to fin sides. Or at least I thought I did.

Maybe lower the does to 1mg? But if 1.25mg is working, and your libido is good, then keep taking it.

Comment

• akai
      • Dec 2012

Loss of motivation is called "life". Everyone has their ups and downs.

Comment

Working...