+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Friend naturally grew back all his hair after doing this....

A friend of mine grew back all his hair (as in all short baby hairs became long and thick again) and that was a lot for him(1000s of hairs)... by doing this for 6 months straight...

- massaged in extra virgin coconut oil to his scalp every night before sleeping and rinsed in morning with organic shampoo.
    - changed his diet to a whole foods diet with an emphasis on low glycemic foods while trying to keep sugar to a very low intake.

I know it sounds crazy, but he even said that quitting bodybuilding during this phase helped him out too.

i would usually call Bull***t on a thread like this, but you are a long time poster so my next criticism would be that are you sure that your friend is telling you the truth and he, for some unkown reason to you, may not be telling you he's on meds or even got a ht?

also, you say in the 1000's, what NW was he and what NW is he now?

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    A friend of mine grew back all his hair (as in all short baby hairs became long and thick again) and that was a lot for him(1000s of hairs)... by doing this for 6 months straight...

- massaged in extra virgin coconut oil to his scalp every night before sleeping and rinsed in morning with organic shampoo.
    - changed his diet to a whole foods diet with an emphasis on low glycemic foods while trying to keep sugar to a very low intake.

I know it sounds crazy, but he even said that quitting bodybuilding during this phase helped him out too.
    Yeah alright fella, so your mate got the equivalent results of a transplant by rubbing coconut oil on his head and using an "organic" shampoo. So we are to start rubbing coconut oil and giving up working out, guaranteed results no doubt I cant believe the doctors haven't thought about this viable option!
    This is another wind up post like your foreskin one.

Ok, I'm not going to say coconut oil grows back hair but it's a well-known fact that coconut oil and even almond oil -I just found out about this one- can help with hair problems like strengthening the hair or decreasing shedding... I know it is a common practice in India for example to use these two oils on their hair.
    But would they actually work on MPB ? I don't know but I'm thinking about using them myself.

Now you need to prove it.

Indeed I was skeptical too, but I asked him about other meds....He said none except a multivitamin and soy milk.

I saw his hair....I think he went from Norwood 3 to Norwood 2 because he still has slight recession on temples....His hair however, has thickened up like CRAZY....no exageration.

Plus the other day, my other friend, in front of him, asked him if he was taking Rogaine, cuz he said his "baldness went away"...and He said no, only OIL treatments.

"No wind-up" here folks....But I completely understand your skepticism....

Nope, he likely didn't.

But I completely understand your skepticism....
    Lots of good quality before and after photo evidence from multiple people is required to prove any meaningful benefit from "natural" treatments.

Indeed I was skeptical too, but I asked him about other meds....He said none except a multivitamin and soy milk.

I saw his hair....I think he went from Norwood 3 to Norwood 2 because he still has slight recession on temples....His hair however, has thickened up like CRAZY....no exageration.

Plus the other day, my other friend, in front of him, asked him if he was taking Rogaine, cuz he said his "baldness went away"...and He said no, only OIL treatments.

"No wind-up" here folks....But I completely understand your skepticism....
    When my friends ask me what i'm using for my hair loss I tell them nothing or I make something up like shampoo or something. Reason why is because I tried to help them in the past but they just seem to want to talk about it but never do anything, they're just curious to know, but not for themselves so I stopped wasting my time explaining all the drugs to them. So I don't tell any of them of the meds I use. Now that i'm used to this, I basically don't tell any one anything of what I use except on forums, because I know it's actual serious people about their hair loss. To me hair loss is not some casual talk, I take MPB serious and only talk about it with other serious MPB sufferers like you guys.

In other words, i'm not calling him a liar, but your friend could be using meds but does not feel comfortable talking about it.