Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patzhe
    • Apr 2013

About CB 0301

I found the place where you can buy that.I called them up last Friday,and I was told the price is $200 USD per gram .(1250 Chinese dollar /g) they don't even tell me what kind vehicle it will be run. Powder? Cream? Don't know. Www. Koutingchina.com. You guys can check it out . Call them up Asian ,maybe your English or Chinese is much better than me. Thanks for watching.
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

You have to make your own vehicle. Ethanol/PG works but it you'll want something that penetrates the skin better. Also, you'll want to make sure the CB is form 3, otherwise it wont dissolve and want pass through skin.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
      You have to make your own vehicle. Ethanol/PG works but it you'll want something that penetrates the skin better. Also, you'll want to make sure the CB is form 3, otherwise it wont dissolve and want pass through skin.
      You see? It's just too inconvenient to get these drugs. Expensive, hard to get, you have to create it yourself. Lastly, there aren't even before/after pictures of the efficacy of these drugs. I just can not go by word of mouth.

Comment

Working...