+ Reply to Thread

Default Thinks everybody should cheer up a little!!

Look at it this way, all these potential cures could be available within the next 4 years, if that! Thats not a lot to ask considering it could be worse an we could be right at the beginning like some guys 15 years ago! Think how long they've been waiting! Chill out, keep your hair on! Its coming!

Yea.. we are getting there sooner or later. My father lost his hair (NW5-6) when he was ~18 years old, early 1980. I have never talked with him about how he felt about the hair loss in such young age and without the treatment we got today. I guess that the only choice he had was to accept the situation.

I feel kinda bad for the guys (as my dad) that lost their hair and couldn't really do something about it.

We'll hopefully get some good information in May both from Aderans and Histogen.

Quote Originally Posted by WINGER View Post
    Look at it this way, all these potential cures could be available within the next 4 years, if that! Thats not a lot to ask considering it could be worse an we could be right at the beginning like some guys 15 years ago! Think how long they've been waiting! Chill out, keep your hair on! Its coming!
    I agree! I think things are going to move faster and faster in the next few years. BTW, I was one of those guys who started losing his hair right at the beginning 15 years ago...