Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • akai
    • Dec 2012

Nizoral is $140.00+ on Amazon

..and ridiculously priced on Ebay as well. So where am I supposed to get it now? They sell Nizoral 2% for $12 and up but I'm skeptical of it's authenticity and that it might be too drying. How there is no competition that has replicated this product is beyond me. Anyone have start-up capital to get into the shampoo business?
  • 25 going on 65
    • Sep 2010

Get the rx for 2% is my advice.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by akai
      ..and ridiculously priced on Ebay as well. So where am I supposed to get it now? They sell Nizoral 2% for $12 and up but I'm skeptical of it's authenticity and that it might be too drying. How there is no competition that has replicated this product is beyond me. Anyone have start-up capital to get into the shampoo business?
      Get regenepure.

Comment

• StuckInARut
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
        Get regenepure.
        Was gonna suggest this or just use the 2% version. It won't be too drying as long as you don't overuse it.

Comment

• Tracy C
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by akai
          ..and ridiculously priced on Ebay as well. So where am I supposed to get it now?
          Get a proper script from your doctor for the 2% and buy it at your local pharmacy.

Only the 1% non-prescription version is in supply shortage. The shortage does not apply to the 2% prescription strength version.

Comment

Working...