+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I sent email to one of the top FUE surgeons and here is what he had to say about this:

"What is shown is the result of FUE using small punches with transections. The stubs on the "singles" are transected hair follicles because of the tiny punches. There is nothing novel about that, we did same years ago. There is no evidence of hair regeneration. The recipient would be thin because you do not have triplets and quadruplets since the small punches cannot give you that."

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    If that happenes Im done with Gho
    You surely know how to make it tempting to ask Kirstel NOT to do a new test !

and I will write letter to Spence to force Gho to either perform the test or get him kicked out of TBT.
    Haha. You're a funny girl, Didi. Don't forget to ask your mummy for a stamp.

Hopefully this time they are capable of extracting 3 hair grafts that regenerates as 3 and grows as 3 ...
    we are not asking much

How about Kristal start posting on forum, btw she looks cute

we are not asking much
    Who do you exactly mean with 'we'. Who is interested in what you ask or think ?

Arashi

you seem frustrated about whole test drama, its not my fault that you are not capable to explain to hasci what needs to be done

hasci camp feels preassure thats for sure, which is a good thing btw, looking forward to a NEW test

fingers crossed- triplets included

fingers crossed -hasci dont get emotional again and give out test man 400 free grafts

Arashi

you seem frustrated about whole test drama, its not my fault that you are not capable to explain to hasci what needs to be done

hasci camp feels preassure thats for sure, which is a good thing btw, looking forward to a NEW test

fingers crossed- triplets included

fingers crossed -hasci dont get emotional again and give out test man 400 free grafts
    Haha. You're just a troll, that's all, I just don't care what you say or do or how many times you bash Gho with lies and twisted facts. I've stopped reacting to them. And I'm not part of a 'Gho camp' neither. It's all in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post

Who do you exactly mean with 'we'.
    Today, I had HSCI on the phone. They told me that "Until we don't see a few high quality photos posted at the baldtruthtalk forums of 'didis' donor area full with 3-hair grafts - no 50 grafts test!".

Seems we will never see a special 50 grafts test...

Yeah Didi, where's that donor picture man. We'd all love to see why you worry so much about 3 hair grafts, you must have tons of them. Make us jealous !

Good thing about this is that Spencer is watching this topics releted to Gho test,
    he should bring it up in his next radio show

Arashi
    Btw, IM mentioned something about you and 5 000 extractions you had(post got deleted by Winnie) you suppossed to ask kristl about it

What happened

Good thing about this is that Spencer is watching this topics releted to Gho test,
    he should bring it up in his next radio show

Arashi
    Btw, IM mentioned something about you and 5 000 extractions you had(post got deleted by Winnie) you suppossed to ask kristl about it

What happened
    Yeah I miscalculated man. I think it must have been around 20,000 extractions. And I know cause I can count them cause I have such a huge scarring now and I've lost all hairs in donor too. Really bad. Luckily I can soon go to Dr Nigams and get a wig, err, hair multiplication plucked regeneration advanced PRP stem cell injections !