+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    And no offense, but enough with this nagging about demanding a release. Don't you get that these people are just like us and like money? In fact, they probably like it more than we do. Therefore we can rely on natural forces to bring these products to market. I believe they are doing everything in their power to bring these items to the market ASAP because a dollar sooner is better than a dollar later.
    Keeping quiet about it isn't going to help any of us. Supply and demand. We only have 4 maybe 5 legitimate contenders for a solution (lauster, tsuji, aderrans, histogen and replicel). Only 5 potential solutions for the MILLIONS of balding men suffering from this shit in 2013.

That is a terrible failure.

You can stay quiet if you want and let it seem as if it isn't as much of a needed fix..... but I won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Btw guys, this is the first time Aderans is sending out it's Chief Scientific Officer (Kurt Stenn) rather than its CEO (Washenik) to a public event! I've looked through the speakers at previous "World Congresses for Hair Research" and ARI has NEVER attended any of them!

Whatever is happening, I have a feeling they are about to announce a scientific breakthrough!

Fingers crossed...
    It seems like Ken Washenik is more of the PR guy. I wonder what the reason could be to send out Kurt Stenn if he's one of the actual scientists working on the problem.

In any case, this is pretty exciting news. 2013 is going to be FILLED with news and progress. Each year we're getting closer and closer.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    It seems like Ken Washenik is more of the PR guy. I wonder what the reason could be to send out Kurt Stenn if he's one of the actual scientists working on the problem.

In any case, this is pretty exciting news. 2013 is going to be FILLED with news and progress. Each year we're getting closer and closer.
    Yeah it's really difficult to discern exactly what this change up will mean until the date comes. But isn't it less than a month away? PLEASSSSEEE..........

again, all I am looking for this year, to make me the happiest man alive, is the announcement of a near term-scarless fue procedure with all the advantages promised, anddd the announcement of a successful phase II of aderans OR histogen with plans to go to phase III very soon and thus market release in the next 2-3 years.... A combination of these two will make all of us be back on an even playing field with everyone else, without having to ingest poison

I'd say CB-03-01 and BNP-32 are far more exciting.

BNP-32 showed results that are better than minox, finasteride and ru5884 all COMBINED. It basically regrew a shit-ton of hair on individuals of 60 years of age and older and from the small trial it showed no side effects (injected use) Of the 45 subjects only 4 complained of adverse reactions, of those 4, one was in the placebo group. (And it's also worth noting that all participants had pre existing heart conditions). Of he other 3, 1 suffered hypertension, 1 suffered dizziness and one suffered blurry vision. Keep in mind the body already produces BNP-32 naturally.

Now heres something to think about;

If 60+ year olds didnt get sides from topical use, how much better off would a younger HEALTHY individual be with any potential side effects?

Now here's the even more exciting part that should render all other topicals useless;

If BNP-32 applied topically regrew hair in slick bald areas back to normal densities on individuals of 60+ years of age who VERY LIKELY have had these slick bald areas for a long time as well as been affected by baldness by 10, 20, 30+ years where the follicle was either dormant or so miniaturized it was far from noticeable even as peach fuzz, what could the potential be for someone whos recently been balding? Or someone who hasnt been balding for that long?

Just look at the results:

http://www.faqs.org/patents/imgfull/20120238498_62
    http://www.faqs.org/patents/imgfull/20120238498_50
    http://www.faqs.org/patents/imgfull/20120238498_47
    http://www.faqs.org/patents/imgfull/20120238498_56
    http://www.faqs.org/patents/imgfull/20120238498_24
    http://www.faqs.org/patents/imgfull/20120238498_51
    http://www.faqs.org/patents/imgfull/20120238498_64 <--- this example is where BNP-32 makes every other solution a JOKE.

Here's the clinical trial:
    http://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT00252187
    That BNP-32 stuff looks really good. When is it coming out to the market, and was this just an accidental discovery that it regrows hair and these clinical trials are not for MPB?

So this is just another one of those treatments that you have to get through e-mail from some foreign dude named Kane or whatever, and you have to do it with group buys, and it costs an arm and you have to mix it yourself with other crap? Just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by tonypizza View Post
    i'd check the hatch
    LOL

I'll see ya in another life brotha

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    So this is just another one of those treatments that you have to get through e-mail from some foreign dude named Kane or whatever, and you have to do it with group buys, and it costs an arm and you have to mix it yourself with other crap? Just asking.
    The BNP in the patent/trials was mostly not used on MPB, but other forms of alopecia...It has only recently became available on the 'grey market'...we will see how peoples results are in the near future..It could be a very powerful growth stimulant for a regimen, combined with an antiandrogen could have crazy good results. Best part is it is not somthign that has to be used continously, the effects remain after discontinueing use for some period of time (not sure how long).

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Yes, you'd need it from the black market. No, its not that expensive considering you only need a very VERY small amount per application, even less than CB. Also, from the trial I posted the patients only had it injected between 7-21 days. If you look at the last image, its quite obvious that the hair continued to grow for a VERY long time, as hair at that length requires at least 8 months of growth since hair grows about 10cm per year.

The study is definitely interesting and shows a lot of potential.

Yes, you'd need it from the black market. No, its not that expensive considering you only need a very VERY small amount per application, even less than CB. Also, from the trial I posted the patients only had it injected between 7-21 days. If you look at the last image, its quite obvious that the hair continued to grow for a VERY long time, as hair at that length requires at least 8 months of growth since hair grows about 10cm per year.

The study is definitely interesting and shows a lot of potential.
    Hey guys long term lurker, just been watching about, not sure how to handle all the gho and dr.nigams stuff so i wont get into it, but i read somewhere most the tests done on BNP-32 are on alopecia areta? is there any pics with androgenetic alopecia?