Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Dr Gho vs Dr Wesley technique comparison

Hey Iron_Man what are the differences? Somebody mentioned Dr Wesleys technique also offered regeneration.

Isn't it fantastic that he's not keeping it secret - Dr Gho might even be able to improve his technique. As hard to believe as thàt might sound!!!

Dr Wesley is honest and open guy, no smoke and mirrors

GHos technique promisses regeneration but Spencer is not buying it

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Dr Wesley is honest and open guy, no smoke and mirrors

GHos technique promisses regeneration but Spencer is not buying it
    I agree -

Word to the mother! And some on top of that.

No didi don't throw out false information. Spencer believes in Gho's method if you watched the interviews. Also, we have seen regeneration in every patient that has uploaded photos. The question is what is the regeneration rate? and the growth in the recipient area.

Can the patients of Gho at least see the fact that what Dr. Wesley is doing in terms of proving Pilofocus through proper regulated clinical trials is the way that these things should be done? Can you guys not see that if Dr. Gho had done this that there would be no need for GC to keep posting detailed pics after every procedure, there would be no need for Arashi and others to spend their own time arranging 50 graft tests. The questions you want answered - % of regeneration and % of recipient survival would be there in the clinical trial results. I don't think that HASCI is a scam but I think it is awful that they are letting patients prove their technique for them, Gho should be stepping in and saying "look this isn't your responsibility, you've just paid me £8,000 to get your hair back, you should be relaxing enjoying results etc. Let ME prove my technique works. Dr. Wesley started trials in 2011 and expects to have them all done before 2014, if Gho had of done the same thing in 2009 he would've had hard evidence by 2011 leaving no doubt in anyone's mind. I mean listen to what Spencer said about Dr. Wesley's presentation - he said he felt it would be extremely hard for the naysayers to dispute it (can't wait to see Rassman's reaction!) I think Gho should have done the same thing and should be doing it now.

I know Ironman will come back with his arguement of "why should Gho have to prove his procedure to ISHRS etc. He's done enough he's published papers and we know it works because of JJJrs analysis of GC etc. Gho shouldn't have to pander to ISHRS because they shot him down. Why should he share with them.

Well Gho shouldn't HAVE to share but he should WANT to share. If his technique is as good as stated and the only reason he won't share is because of the childish reasons stated by Ironman then Gho is not professinal at all and I would not want to do business with him. Gho should be thinking of the benefit to patients and not some childish feud with members of the ISHRS .

Dr. Wesley is keeping his procedure secret as of now, so nobody knows how he will be performing it.

but Dr. Wesely, talked about his procedure on HTN forum around 1.5/2 years ago and he mentioned very clearly that this procedure will not solve the donor limitation by any means. However, according to him it's completely scarless which is a Huge improvement to the current FUE technique.

Spencer in his show mentioned that this procedure will be scarless but he didn't mention anything about regeneration which would have been mentioned the first point if it's true.

it's funny when you see guys like didi spreading lies that this procedure will have regeneration without even hearing it from the doctor himself, but at this point i don't think anybody takes him serious anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    Dr. Wesley is keeping his procedure secret as of now, so nobody knows how he will be performing it.

but Dr. Wesely, talked about his procedure on HTN forum around 1.5/2 years ago and he mentioned very clearly that this procedure will not solve the donor limitation by any means. However, according to him it's completely scarless which is a Huge improvement to the current FUE technique.

Spencer in his show mentioned that this procedure will be scarless but he didn't mention anything about regeneration which would have been mentioned the first point if it's true.

it's funny when you see guys like didi spreading lies that this procedure will have regeneration without even hearing it from the doctor himself, but at this point i don't think anybody takes him serious anyways.
    Mate not being funny but which show were you listening to? Cos in the latest one in which Spencer was very excited about this he mentioned theoretical regeneration several times. Spencer seems to think this could have regenration. Sure we'll have to wait to see but to say Spencer mentioned NOTHING about regeneration is a lie. Plus you haven't even addressed my previous post even though you are a Gho patient, I'd appreciate your response to that.

Quote Originally Posted by UK Boy View Post
    Mate not being funny but which show were you listening to? Cos in the latest one in which Spencer was very excited about this he mentioned theoretical regeneration several times. Spencer seems to think this could have regenration. Sure we'll have to wait to see but to say Spencer mentioned NOTHING about regeneration is a lie. Plus you haven't even addressed my previous post even though you are a Gho patient, I'd appreciate your response to that.
    "theoretical regeneration" ? anyways, maybe i missed that, but im telling you dr. wesely denied regeneration himself back when he first talked about the procedure, so unless if he changed something about his technique there will be no regeneration for sure. however, you can confirm this easily, just contact dr. wesely through his website and ask him...

what does being a gho patient have to do with addressing your previous post ? I don't care how gho markets his technique and whether he shares it with other doctors or not, that's his business.
    as a patient, all i can tell you is that im pretty satisfied with my procedure and might be going to a second one end of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    "theoretical regeneration" ? anyways, maybe i missed that, but im telling you dr. wesely denied regeneration himself back when he first talked about the procedure, so unless if he changed something about his technique there will be no regeneration for sure. however, you can confirm this easily, just contact dr. wesely through his website and ask him...

what does being a gho patient have to do with addressing your previous post ? I don't care how gho markets his technique and whether he shares it with other doctors or not, that's his business.
    as a patient, all i can tell you is that im pretty satisfied with my procedure and might be going to a second one end of this year.

Aim4hair you obviously didnt listen to spoences radio show, he said regeneration is possible.

JJJrs analysis of Gcs procedure means jack shit since we dont know how many transections/failed extractiones were there, we assume there were zero and we got 65% regenraration but in reality it is much much lower..if any at all..besides anyone counted how many hairs grow in recipient???

Pilofocus delivers FUE like results as it will be possible to extract any type of graft whereas HST cant extract anything above 2 hair graft, even those get transected/split in half.
    Thats why when you look at GCs recipient you will see 70% are singles and after my analysis he only has 1.35 hairs per graft which is way to low.

Hope Spencer puts preassure on Gho, either perform test and show us what you got or just close down his section on tbt forum, Sad that people are being mislead, we are chasing hasci to prove their technique which would make them instant milionaires....

Nobody gets 80%+ regeneration
    Nobody gets 2.5 hairs per graft

They are all illusions sold as hair stemcell transplant

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

Hope Spencer puts preassure on Gho, either perform test and show us what you got or just close down his section on tbt forum ...
    In my opinion - would be a good idea anyhow:
    Last edited by Winston; 04-13-2013 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Inappropriate comments removed.