Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Spencer has ALWAYS been a very UNBIASED supporter of HAIR LOSS SUFFERERS ...period!
    During that particular show, Ep. 69, he wasn't trying to promote Dr Wesley. He was reporting to US what he saw that was presented to him by Dr Wesley.
    He was truthfully stating how he felt about this new technique based upon the data and results as shown to him.
    Why would you read anymore into it than that?
    Spencer supports US , not the doctor.
    BTT is obviously the best and most influential hair loss forum hands down! As soon as something is discussed here the hair transplant industry listens and responds. Gho would never respond like this on any other forum, those forums are very weak in comparison. They are like local advertising circulars compared to The New York Times.

Whatever is discussed on this forum is obviously taken VERY seriously by the hair transplant industry which speaks to its power and of course Spencer's incredible influence.

It's Kobren's influence and BTT forums that has gotten the hair transplant industry to even take Gho seriously at all. Now other doctors are looking to find ways to do scarless surgery and regenerate the donor. It's only because of TBT, Kobren's interviews with Gho and this forum, so the Gho patients and activists should be thankful instead of acting they way some of them do.

Thanks for posting this Winston!

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Winston did you delete my post from this thread from earlier today? If so what was the reason?
    This can have several reasons:

1) either you posted and perpetuated nasty, false and defamatory commentary;
    2) or you posted content that is deemed to be hostile, false, misleading, defamatory, or inappropriate in any way;
    3) in addition, posted by a former patient of Dr. Gho - and YOU're "a" former patient, who had an HST procedure with Dr. Gho himself.

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    BTT is obviously the best and most influential hair loss forum hands down! As soon as something is discussed here the hair transplant industry listens and responds. Gho would never respond like this on any other forum, those forums are very weak in comparison. They are like local advertising circulars compared to The New York Times.

Whatever is discussed on this forum is obviously taken VERY seriously by the hair transplant industry which speaks to its power and of course Spencer's incredible influence.

It's Kobren's influence and BTT forums that has gotten the hair transplant industry to even take Gho seriously at all. Now other doctors are looking to find ways to do scarless surgery and regenerate the donor. It's only because of TBT, Kobren's interviews with Gho and this forum, so the Gho patients and activists should be thankful instead of acting they way some of them do.

Thanks for posting this Winston!
    If it weren't for some Gho patients then we'd have no before and after cases with detailed analysis of Gho's procedure documenting regrowth in the donor area. Let's not forget that and tarnish all of them with the same brush.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    I haven't read any posts by any former gho patients that have attacked other doctors, misrepresented gho's technique, or raised any otherwise inflammatory issues, but, that's just my interpretation.

I've seen former gho patients take the time to explain and show results, ask relevant questions to other doctors, and raise question about some statements made by the owner of this site and the HSRIS (whatever) group. That is all I've seen.

That being said, I am interested in what Dr. Gho has to say, and will refrain from posting here out of respect to him and for the fact I don't want to give this site anymore content.
    I'm pretty sure Gho is referring to NeverSayNever. Although it was actually not himself but Dr Nigams who did the attack and according to NeverSayNever Dr Nigams exaggerated and misrespresented totally what neverSayNever had said. NeverSayNever even asked Dr Nigams to retract his statements.

TBH i find it funny, how a FUT supporter can bash FUE or any other technique and nobody cares, also a FUE supporter can bash FUT or any other technique and also nobody cares.
    But if an HST supporter bash any of those other techniques, all of a sudden it's a big deal and will be taken as if he's spreading misleading info.
    Having said the above, i don't think any of gho patints disrespected any other doctors except in nigam thread which got a bit nasty but that was because nigam started bashing gho and HST everywhere and some ppl just felt the need to responde..