Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

you cant compare them like that , they happen in a different time period.time given wesley may be better . i hope we will see, also spencer is so serious i trust him and respect him 100%

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    you cant compare them like that , they happen in a different time period.time given wesley may be better . i hope we will see, also spencer is so serious i trust him and respect him 100%

what is you and didi's protocol for comparison?

doesn't look like a very thorough analysis to me.

but thanks.

Talking

Don't get me wrong, i got nothing against spencer, he's just supporting his organization which is understandable.
    Last edited by Winston; 04-18-2013 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Completely false and misleading commentary removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dees Dab View Post
    If only docs Wesley and Gho could exchange key information between themselves only and create a partership of evil. Basically take over the world.
    What do you suggest Gho could learn from Wesley? Gho already has scarless surgery and regeneration both. Wesley is just shooting for scarless.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    Don't get me wrong, i got nothing against spencer, he's just supporting his organization which is understandable.

Spencer has ALWAYS been a very UNBIASED supporter of HAIR LOSS SUFFERERS ...period!
    During that particular show, Ep. 69, he wasn't trying to promote Dr Wesley. He was reporting to US what he saw that was presented to him by Dr Wesley.
    He was truthfully stating how he felt about this new technique based upon the data and results as shown to him.
    Why would you read anymore into it than that?
    Spencer supports US , not the doctor.

Arrow

Dr. Gho contacted Spencer Kobren directly this morning requesting to post a statement in the next few days addressing much of the misinformation being posted on BTT message forums concerning himself and his HST technique.

He intends to address various issues, including Dr. Nigam's public assessment of the HST procedure, as well as the nasty, false and defamatory commentary being posted and perpetuated by his former patients.

Dr. Gho made it clear that the inappropriate posting behavior of several of his former patients should no longer be tolerated on BTT in an effort to promote the civil and productive discussion of his and his colleague's advances in the field.

With that said, BTT will no longer host content that is deemed to be hostile, false, misleading, defamatory, or inappropriate in any way.

I will post Dr. Gho's statement when I receive it.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thumbs up

Good morning Winston, thank you for this update...

" BTT will no longer host content that is deemed to be hostile, false, misleading, defamatory, or inappropriate in any way."

BTT IS considered the overall premier hair loss website/forum created to HELP those of us who do suffer from hair loss and so this new stance here makes great sense. Thanks again Winston!!

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    What do you suggest Gho could learn from Wesley? Gho already has scarless surgery and regeneration both. Wesley is just shooting for scarless.
    Gho could become the world standard. But hopefully Wesley does instead. Hopefully his technique becomes ubiquitous. Then Gho can least to share his innovations better next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Dr. Gho contacted Spencer Kobren directly this morning requesting to post a statement in the next few days addressing much of the misinformation being posted on BTT message forums concerning himself and his HST technique.

He intends to address various issues, including Dr. Nigam's public assessment of the HST procedure, as well as the nasty, false and defamatory commentary being posted and perpetuated by his former patients.

Dr. Gho made it clear that the inappropriate posting behavior of several of his former patients should no longer be tolerated on BTT in an effort to promote the civil and productive discussion of his and his colleague's advances in the field.

With that said, BTT will no longer host content that is deemed to be hostile, false, misleading, defamatory, or inappropriate in any way.

I will post Dr. Gho's statement when I receive it.
    If people have genuine complaints, or warnings, or debate this is the place.
    Last edited by Winston; 04-19-2013 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Inappropriate content removed.

Winston did you delete my post from this thread from earlier today? If so what was the reason?