Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

LMAO didi. First of all we all got a 80%+ donor regeneration rate. Second of all, HASCI already is making millions.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    LMAO didi. First of all we all got a 80%+ donor regeneration rate. Second of all, HASCI already is making millions.
    Exactly.

So its time the market heated up some. Bring on Wesley - he might be behind Gho in terms of regeneration... he might not...

But cosmetically scarless surgery is fantastic and its better then what the other 99.9% of surgeons that are not Gho are doing.

I have a great feeling about Wesley. Hopefully means I get to travel to the USA instead of Europe

"Donor regeneration is a very interesting question and I honestly do not know whether or not that will be a factor in this technique. It may very well be and that is certainly something we will pursue."

These were Dr. Wesley's own words in regards to the question of donor regeneration when he answered questions about this technique back in Jan of this year. It does seem strange that before now he did not consider it an element of the procedure. Can anyone provide a link to the early discussions of this procedure on other forums? Aimforhair you said that he previously stated very clearly that it would not regenerate but I am having trouble finding that discussion - not doubting you about it at all but I would just like to read though those older discussions - it seems weird that he's now considering that it might if he was so sure it wouldn't before. Plus the fact that Spencer seemed so sure that regeneration could be a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by UK Boy View Post
    "Donor regeneration is a very interesting question and I honestly do not know whether or not that will be a factor in this technique. It may very well be and that is certainly something we will pursue."

These were Dr. Wesley's own words in regards to the question of donor regeneration when he answered questions about this technique back in Jan of this year. It does seem strange that before now he did not consider it an element of the procedure. Can anyone provide a link to the early discussions of this procedure on other forums? Aimforhair you said that he previously stated very clearly that it would not regenerate but I am having trouble finding that discussion - not doubting you about it at all but I would just like to read though those older discussions - it seems weird that he's now considering that it might if he was so sure it wouldn't before. Plus the fact that Spencer seemed so sure that regeneration could be a possibility.
    It's not that weird or strange.

It means that inbetween now and then he may have sussed it out. He might have tried doing what Gho and Nigram claim that they do. He might have found that it worked.

More will be revealed

It was in HTN back in 2011, i beleive it was in the same thread you mention in your other post. However, for some reasons im not able to even find that post.
    But im 100% sure that back then he said, this procedure will enhance yeilds and eleminate scars but will not solve the donor limitation issue.
    I read every thread about that procedure back in 2011 since i didn't know about gho back then and was so desprate to find any procedure which is scarless (regardless if it has regeneration or not) since i always buzz my hair very short from the sides and back and FUT or FUE was not an option.
    But the availability date of this procedure kept changing on his website, and then i heard about gho and went for HST.
    I beleive if you email dr. Wesely and ask him whether there will be regeneration or not, he should answer you. He sure knows by now if there is any kind of regeneration.
    I really hope there is, im pretty satisfied with my HST and planning to go for more, but having more regeneration options available would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    It was in HTN back in 2011, i beleive it was in the same thread you mention in your other post. However, for some reasons im not able to even find that post.
    But im 100% sure that back then he said, this procedure will enhance yeilds and eleminate scars but will not solve the donor limitation issue.
    I read every thread about that procedure back in 2011 since i didn't know about gho back then and was so desprate to find any procedure which is scarless (regardless if it has regeneration or not) since i always buzz my hair very short from the sides and back and FUT or FUE was not an option.
    But the availability date of this procedure kept changing on his website, and then i heard about gho and went for HST.
    I beleive if you email dr. Wesely and ask him whether there will be regeneration or not, he should answer you. He sure knows by now if there is any kind of regeneration.
    I really hope there is, im pretty satisfied with my HST and planning to go for more, but having more regeneration options available would be great.
    Thanks for the reply aim4hair, I did find the original thread in the end and there was a guy who saw the presentation. He did state clearly that it didn't increase donor availability like you stated. Does look like the regen thing is being reconsidered now though so hopefully it'll be good news in regards to that. I do wanna speak to Dr. Wesley, gotta set up a Skype interview but going away for 10 days tomo so will have ta wait.

I'm really grateful for Dr. Wesley's work but why can't he just explain his technique now at once?

Does anyone know when he will explain his technique?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    I'm really grateful for Dr. Wesley's work but why can't he just explain his technique now at once?

Does anyone know when he will explain his technique?
    Hey Ted. He will explain the technique fully at this years ISHRS meeting in October. I believe he is waiting because he wants to run another short trial first and get everything spot in before presenting this to the whole hair restoration community. It's best for hin to have everything perfect so the more 'old skool' doctors can't just dismiss it.

However from what I understand we normal hair loss sufferers if interested are able to find out a lot more by arranging either a face to face or Skype consultation. I personally think that makes him extremely open and trustworthy, all he asks if you in return is that you don't go and blab all about it.

Hey Ted. He will explain the technique fully at this years ISHRS meeting in October. I believe he is waiting because he wants to run another short trial first and get everything spot in before presenting this to the whole hair restoration community. It's best for hin to have everything perfect so the more 'old skool' doctors can't just dismiss it.

However from what I understand we normal hair loss sufferers if interested are able to find out a lot more by arranging either a face to face or Skype consultation. I personally think that makes him extremely open and trustworthy, all he asks if you in return is that you don't go and blab all about it.
    If only docs Wesley and Gho could exchange key information between themselves only and create a partership of evil. Basically take over the world.

Thanks for the answer UK boy!