+ Reply to Thread

Default Some questiones and need some advice

^That's how my hair looks like prior to showering or washing it, it looks better afterwards. I have some several questions and was wondering if you guys could answer them or give me some tips.

-Would applying any type of DHT blocker, whether natural or lab-made, just affect it locally on my scalp and not affect my serum levels, thus giving me side effects?

-Shouldn't balding people have high DHT levels, so wouldn't that make it okay for us to block some?

-how do you guys rotate shampoos? doesn't changing shampoos often hurt the hair?

-I just bought Regenpure DR and am planning to rotatet it with NANO if I can find out how. I'm also planning on trying red pepper and aloe vera to try and awaken dormant hair follicles. Do you guys have any criticisms of that? Also, the aloe vera gel I have now has carbomer, and makes my hair very stiff, like hair gel, is that making it worse? In hat case, would the dietary juice form be better?

-Isn't there a way to only get rid of the DHT from the scalp only?

-I plan on shaving my hair in the summer to make it easier to clean scalp, would that make my hair loss faster or make it worse?

-I also need a conditioner to use with Regenepure, and I need advice whether to use revite.cor or nioxin conditioner. Nioxin says it directly fights the DHT on scalp.

Sorry for the long read and so many questions, and I really appreciate if you guys can help. Thank you in advance.