+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

The only city that matters in Canada. Eh?!

I didn't mean offense when I mentioned sociopath traits. I believe sociopaths are the most successful, interesting kinds of people. Some people might not even realize they are sociopaths. I am jealous at their lack of empathy. I like the surge for energy rush that makes them act on impulse. There is nothing wrong with being a sociopath. There are apparently more sociopaths in the world that we just don't know of and we will never know cause they are good at disguising themselves. With so much at stake, they might as well live under the law then to oppose it. They're basically going through the motions like everyone else to fit in.

Sometimes I feel like I may be one but I do get angry and sad and happy. Not to a big extent but just enough to feel like something is affecting my mood despite whatever the ocassion. Like if I don't study for my exams, I don't really care. If I walk in and don't know shit, I'd leave everything blank and just take the zero... Much so like today and I feel nothing that I just failed tet another course. Its strange.

I think about my future. I think about my hair. I think about girls. I think about a lot of stuff. But when it comes down to the wire, am I just doing these things to keep my mind off of what I may not be thinking about? Which is nothing? I feel like I would care if I go bald. I feel like I would care if people judged me but would I really actually? Who knows? Lol