+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Hello sksingh91
    Hope you still check this thread! would really appreciate it to know if that formula helped you.

Hi, My guy friend is getting kind of devistated about loosing his hair. I am going to mix this up with one change and that is using castor oil and natural honey. I have read that really helps in hair restoration. I think this treatment once a week? How often do you suggest? Will let you know how this progresses. Good luck to you.

I'm not quite sure how so many people make it to the end of the thread without reading all the previous comments first, but the op has made it clear that he stopped using this creation because it was staining his head yellow, therefore not being able to report factually about whether it is an effective treatment or not.

Hello,

Did this formula work for you after all? Could you please let me know. Thanks. larry388@msn.com

1. Place 1 Quercetin tablet in filtered water and stir till it dissolves
    2. Add jojoba (or your favorite) oil to the mixture
    3. Add Lecithin slowly until the oil and water mixture becomes homogeneous

Not sure abour this product from follione but the topical contains brevlin a and litsea glutanosa a pg inhibitor plus anti dht and much more ingriedience.The advanced formula for men is called folixidil.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Not sure abour this product from follione but the topical contains brevlin a and litsea glutanosa a pg inhibitor plus anti dht and much more ingriedience.The advanced formula for men is called folixidil.
    Never heard of this product. If it's supposed to be equivalent to Minoxidil by by dilating blood vessels and opening potassium channels; then why is it not advertised?

Hi it is a euro product made by trichology hair transplant and products company in hungry had a hard time finding the source but its sold in uk and on amazon and maybe ebay, there is a shampoo and follione mens and ladies topical there is a web site in uk one green lab uk.
    I Myself have just started using renokin serum and shampoo will see how that goes it is easy to use wash hair and then apply the serum spray twice a day its not greasy so thats good.
    Renokin korea has emailed me saying that there is now a stronger version serum but its a bit hard to get in uk but have found a company which sells it for £31 in uk some were charging £100 a bottle so it shows shop around.

Here are some basics: a lipophilic drug will dissolve in oil so whether you use Casor oil or Jojoba it should not matter. When a person tries to mix an oil or lipophilic medication with water then an emulsifier is required. Besides Lecithin, you can buy from anyone Tween or PEG from Amazon I believe. There are a zillion emulsifiers but these are more or less the originals. My guess if you are making 100ml solution you may need 10ml of an emulsifier to create an emulsion for the scalp.

Just work upon the hormones level of the body. It may affect the hair growth and hair follicles.