Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thinking1
    • Apr 2013

The Best Multivitamins

Wanted to start taking a vitamin. What is the best for keeping your hair or growing more List what you are taking.
  • NotBelievingIt
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Thinking1
    Wanted to start taking a vitamin. What is the best for keeping your hair or growing more List what you are taking.
    Look for something high in B and E (preferably the tocotrienol side) vitamins.

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
      IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
      • Nov 2008

There are a few vitamins that are being produced using newer technology. This is where nano particles are compressed together versus macro particles thus allowing for much better absorption. Life Pak Nano made by Pharmanex is one of the choices and is what I recommend to my patients.
      Dr. Glenn Charles
      Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
      View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• akai
        • Dec 2012

Life Force Multiple. Solid, affordable multivitamin.

Orange Triad. Do you even lift? Probably one of the best out there. Has everything you need + joint and digestive support.

Comment

• akai
          • Dec 2012

Orange Triad. Do you even lift? Probably one of the best out there. Solid ingredients. Has everything you need + joint and digestive support.

Comment

• Aames
            Inactive
            • Nov 2012

Originally posted by akai

Orange Triad. Do you even lift? Probably one of the best out there. Solid ingredients. Has everything you need + joint and digestive support.
            This man knows his stuff. I use Orange Triad; probably one of the best available.

Comment

Working...