+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by itsmyhairs View Post
    Wait, what?

I'm the guy that's always posting telling people NOT to take Fin and Duta, they're ****ing crazy taking that stuff.
    I apologize then !

Wait, what?

I'm the guy that's always posting telling people NOT to take Fin and Duta, they're ****ing crazy taking that stuff.
    Unless you want to keep your hair.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    hahaha! Talk about yourself, what are you taking, Dutasderide? Genes of guys like you would be phased out naturally as Dutasderide must be turning you into an infertile eunuch! What a good natural way to filter out the genes of losers like you!
    Wait, what?

I apologize then !

You're both crazy for thinking there's anything wrong with taking a commonly prescribed, scientifically supported treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    You're both crazy for thinking there's anything wrong with taking a commonly prescribed, scientifically supported treatment.
    You never know, this Propecia/Avodart thing might be a ploy from the Government to phase out the balding gene by having balding men take those drugs and become infertile in the process. That is why itsmyhairs only takes minoxidil or maybe also do some other treatment, about which only Illuminati knows, LOL!

Inactive

You never know, this Propecia/Avodart thing might be a ploy from the Government to phase out the balding gene by having balding men take those drugs and become infertile in the process. That is why itsmyhairs only takes minoxidil or maybe also do some other treatment, about which only Illuminati knows, LOL!
    I am still in complete awe that you have somehow managed to obtain a PhD.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    I am still in complete awe that you have somehow managed to obtain a PhD.
    I was just joking kid!

To the thread starter. I was in the same boat as you for a few years, but ive leared to live with it and embrace it. Would i love my hair back? For sure and thats why i check in here every so often. You being bald looks worse to you than it does to other people. I would just assume no one would date me and i looked way older than i was but that mindset plays alot heavier role in your mind than it does in reality. Since shaving my head i was able to date plenty, never had issues getting the girl, i didnt get every girl i wanted but neither did my budds with a full head of hair. I got married 3 years ago and with the news of potential hair breakthrough's my wife even told me that i would look weird with hair and not to bother. I know it sounds like i may have the perfect head for being bald but i really hesitated shaving it because i though my head was to round snd i would look dumb. Once you get use it, a shaved head will bring u back your quality of like, trust me. A bud was going bald and always wore hats to the point he hated going to formal events where he couldnt wear a hat. He wasnt getting girls because his confidence, not because his hair. Last year he shaved his head to a 1 and has never looked back. He spent hours every week searching these forums n drove him self crazy, now he spends hours on tinder snd match finding new dates. Trust me dude its not as bad as you think, shave your head, go out get some sun and youll be amazed how many friends n fam tell u that you look good with the shaved head. I hate hearing people in your position because its not all doom n gloom like u make it snd if you only give it a try theres a good chance you just might be happy. Girls arnt running away because your hair, they smell n see confidence n thats why they run.

its only the average to below average looking guys that baldness really affects the most.. if you have an attractive face and well proportioned head then baldness isn't that big of a deal.. it still sucks but its do-able.. I razor shave mine off... and can still get attractive girls interest.. I am a solid 8 / 10. anything lower than that with hair loss and you're fuq'ed........