+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Arashi, you're one of the better posters on here, but, i think you've over reacted a bit in this case. This guy is not a NW7. But he is well beyond a NW3; he is very, very thin. If Dr. Nigam is able to do as he says and implant that many grafts in the recipient, then it will be blatantly obvious.

What we need to do is keep track of the case and make sure to demand to see the results in 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Arashi, you're one of the better posters on here, but, i think you've over reacted a bit in this case. This guy is not a NW7. But he is well beyond a NW3; he is very, very thin. If Dr. Nigam is able to do as he says and implant that many grafts in the recipient, then it will be blatantly obvious.

What we need to do is keep track of the case and make sure to demand to see the results in 6 months.
    Maybe you could call him a NW4. But he's nowhere a NW7. And that 'error' with the dates is just extremely "weird" at least. Like why would he even write Day 3 ? And now he says he did the procedure yesterday ...

Anyway, for everybody still interested in this thread, I'd ask for pre-op pictures, cause without them this thing is as worthless as the current HASCI 200 graft test unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    Arashi,
    i know you are frustrated after the 200graft test on your demand
    For sure. Sad thing to see they didn't have a good photographer. Hopefully the test can be repeated with one.

1)500donor extraction marks singles/doubles/triples and claiming 200 graft donor extraction test.500 drills for 200 extraction..wow
    LOL. Yeah if you maybe place random 200 extra circles in the picture. You're pretty good at that anyway.

2)no longitudnal bisection of a follicle
    ?
    3)funny claim of telogen follicles
    What claim ?
    4)huge number of transected follicles
    ?? I assume you mean hairs ? You do know the difference, right ?
    5) wastage of 50 grafts
    ? Only 3 grafts got wasted, out of the 203, and this was only because James wanted to have them placed into his scar.
    6)where did the effect of preservation medium for follicular multiplication dissappeared.
    What ?

7)where were stemcells extracted or atomized and implanted.
    LOL. You expect to see stemcells on the photos ?

8)Extraction of grafts with bulb like normal FUE..the partial FUE and you claim stemcell hair transplant.
    ?

you have lost all my credibilty...
    LOL. Man I surely hate that.

DIDI,
    we have just plucked follicles after loosening with the hollow needle ,did not go deep into dermis just 1mm deep into dermis.
    He has a very poor donor and thin hair.to get 12000grafts ..as an ambition ,we will extract all the follicles from the donor,as we know there will be 100% regeneration of donor,and we will have to keep repeating the procedure after few months ..or else where will i get the 1000plus grafts.
    you will shortly see the complete donor regen.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Maybe you could call him a NW4. But he's nowhere a NW7. And that 'error' with the dates is just extremely "weird" at least. Like why would he even write Day 3 ? And now he says he did the procedure yesterday ...
    I agree with you there, the day 3 thing is very troubling. But, what exactly would he gain by calling it day 3 as opposed to day 1? The extraction sites are still there - they'll either grow hair or they wont. Day 1 vs Day 3 doesn't seem to make much difference in the longer view.

Dr nigam

Can your technique extract 3 and 4 hair grafts since you use small needle, I think it is same size as one Gho uses .. Gho needle cant extract anything above 2 hair follicles

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    I agree with you there, the day 3 thing is very troubling. But, what exactly would he gain by calling it day 3 as opposed to day 1? The extraction sites are still there - they'll either grow hair or they wont. Day 1 vs Day 3 doesn't seem to make much difference in the longer view.
    I think he just copied and pasted some stuff out of his library documentation. I doubt he even saw this patient today or yesterday.

Isn't it weird anyway, this doctor doing all those cases and documentation and then all this time on these forums. You'd say he doesn't sleep much

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Dr nigam

Can your technique extract 3 and 4 hair grafts since you use small needle, I think it is same size as one Gho uses .. Gho needle cant extract anything above 2 hair follicles
    Sure. Dr Nigams can just extract 10 hairs at the same time with a needle half as small as HASCI is using.

Dr. Nigam,
    Just a quick question, why would you call this patient a nw7 ?
    To be honest the way i see it is either you don't know about norwood levels or you were just lying