+ Reply to Thread

Default glenn charles (boca raton)

Im 39 years old and i had 6 transplants back in the early 90's that i was really unhappy with. I waited this long to face my fear and go back to trying to fix them. I picked dr charles based on his love and passion for his work. It was so much different (in a good way) than before. I would have told anyone to stay away from hair transplants untill i met my buddy pal glen charles. Whenever i asked him a question about hair, his face lights up and he becomes so into it . I knew at that point i wanted him to work on me. Also he is a very cool guy. As far as how my hair will look, it will be limited because of all the bad transplants prior. However i think it will look much better. I would say now is the time to get hair transplants, between technology and great doctors it is safe to make the plunge

marc
    who knows, i may become addicted to getting hair transplants now.

Arrow

Hey darheis,

I’m so glad to hear that you've found a great hair transplant surgeon. Dr. Charles is indeed a cool guy, but more importantly he's one of the best at what he does. Keep us posted and feel free to upload some photos so we can all follow your progress.
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures.
    I`ve seen lots of great online results from Dr Charles so i`m sure you`ll be in for a great result.
    Best wishes,
    bm.