+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Women are the masters of the universe within the dating game

Face it, they choose us - we simply beg to be with them. For all of the macho crap we pull off to try and impress the birds, it is they who make the decision as to whether a relationship will take hold or not, we simply beg on all fours to be with them, and they with a click of their finger decide our faith. Oh and MPB is unfortunately one of the biggest **** ups when it comes to both genetics and the dating game, the second they see the slightest hint of MPB, the birds treat us like a cancer and shun us. Face it gents, despite our perceived macho and dominance masculine BS, it is they who choose whether or not a relationship will take hold - and MPB is a big deterrent for them, so much so that they will choose a full headed male above us any day.

**** women, they have us rapped around their little finger, even the ugliest biatch can be choosy...........meanwhile if we so much as dare as show any signs of aging, weight gain, lack of income, MPB they shun us on the spot - been a male ****ing sucks when it comes to dating, even moreso if you are suffering from MPB. I'd love to see all the stupid cows complaining about how blokes judge them by their extra pounds (which they can control easily) suffer hairloss like we do. **** women, they have it ****in easy when it comes to dating, too ****ing easy.............it's us blokes who have to suffer the worst, particularly when it comes to MPB. Seriously dating is the dogs bollixx for most blokes, women have it too ****in easy despite all their whinging to the contrary. Seriously **** MPB, **** it to hell.

Inactive

It really is incredibly lopsided. While I don't think women are equal in a lot of spheres, feminists ignore the fact that they have immense control over the male population simply through mating and reproductive selection. A lot of what men do is, ultimately, to secure a mate.

Noticing this has made me, like you, very angry and bitter. It's part of my driving force in become as attractive as my genetics, medications, and surgeries will allow me. I want to destroy the egos of as many attractive women as I possibly can for the torture that they have put me through.

The only city that matters in Canada. Eh?!

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    It really is incredibly lopsided. While I don't think women are equal in a lot of spheres, feminists ignore the fact that they have immense control over the male population simply through mating and reproductive selection. A lot of what men do is, ultimately, to secure a mate.

Noticing this has made me, like you, very angry and bitter. It's part of my driving force in become as attractive as my genetics, medications, and surgeries will allow me. I want to destroy the egos of as many attractive women as I possibly can for the torture that they have put me through.
    I, as the witness and the voice for humanity, declare this and only this the truth and the only absolute truth and I hereby vouch this 110%.

Not only feminists but girls in general are placed too high up on the pyramid and its because of the many desperate males out there giving them that feeling of superiority. Even the unsuccessful ones with no jobs, no nothing. They live thriving in the fact that one day they'll trap some knight in shining armor and he'll take care of all her problems.

They want something to dance to, they'll get something to dance to. I'll see how they dance with a gun at their face.

Quote Originally Posted by Dav7 View Post
    Face it, they choose us - we simply beg to be with them. For all of the macho crap we pull off to try and impress the birds, it is they who make the decision as to whether a relationship will take hold or not, we simply beg on all fours to be with them, and they with a click of their finger decide our faith. Oh and MPB is unfortunately one of the biggest **** ups when it comes to both genetics and the dating game, the second they see the slightest hint of MPB, the birds treat us like a cancer and shun us. Face it gents, despite our perceived macho and dominance masculine BS, it is they who choose whether or not a relationship will take hold - and MPB is a big deterrent for them, so much so that they will choose a full headed male above us any day.

**** women, they have us rapped around their little finger, even the ugliest biatch can be choosy...........meanwhile if we so much as dare as show any signs of aging, weight gain, lack of income, MPB they shun us on the spot - been a male ****ing sucks when it comes to dating, even moreso if you are suffering from MPB. I'd love to see all the stupid cows complaining about how blokes judge them by their extra pounds (which they can control easily) suffer hairloss like we do. **** women, they have it ****in easy when it comes to dating, too ****ing easy.............it's us blokes who have to suffer the worst, particularly when it comes to MPB. Seriously dating is the dogs bollixx for most blokes, women have it too ****in easy despite all their whinging to the contrary. Seriously **** MPB, **** it to hell.
    That is why I support religion so much. It keeps women's sexuality in check and don't let them exploit men. Otherwise, if you want to allow sexual freedom for women, also allow prostitution, so that the average man can also get some easy sex like women.

Quote Originally Posted by Dav7 View Post
    I'd love to see all the stupid cows complaining about how blokes judge them by their extra pounds (which they can control easily) suffer hairloss like we do. **** women, they have it ****in easy when it comes to dating, too ****ing easy.............it's us blokes who have to suffer the worst, particularly when it comes to MPB. Seriously dating is the dogs bollixx for most blokes, women have it too ****in easy despite all their whinging to the contrary. Seriously **** MPB, **** it to hell.
    Even a bald as a cue woman can have a boyfriend easily. Don't you notice the female posters here, how they say I'm losing my hair and my boyfriend has been very supportive, meaning that even all balding women have boyfriends. As a woman, you can be bald, fat and an amputee at the same time, and still get a boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Even a bald as a cue woman can have a boyfriend easily. Don't you notice the female posters here, how they say I'm losing my hair and my boyfriend has been very supportive, meaning that even all balding women have boyfriends. As a woman, you can be bald, fat and an amputee at the same time, and still get a boyfriend.
    Not true,, most fat or ugly women end up with fat or ugly men...

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    That is why I support religion so much. It keeps women's sexuality in check and don't let them exploit men. Otherwise, if you want to allow sexual freedom for women, also allow prostitution, so that the average man can also get some easy sex like women.
    Unless it's like Islam in the Middle East where the government controls every part of a woman's life this isn't true. At all. Religious women will cheat just as much as non-religious women. Take a deep breath and repeat that sentence again. It's basically the same rate across the board regardless of belief. I think it hits religious people the hardest because a devout Christian man will naively believe his devout wife is basically incapable of cheating. Unfortunately, this may cause him to ignore the warning signs of his spouse's infidelity. It's pretty brutal. My dad was a marriage counselor for a few years after he retired. You wouldn't believe some of the cheating stories he had to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    Not true,, most fat or ugly women end up with fat or ugly men...
    This is true. A fat, balding guy can marry a good looking chick if he's successful and has money. A fat, unattractive woman can almost never pull a really good looking guy. Doesn't matter how successful she becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by akai View Post
    Unless it's like Islam in the Middle East where the government controls every part of a woman's life this isn't true. At all. Religious women will cheat just as much as non-religious women. Take a deep breath and repeat that sentence again. It's basically the same rate across the board regardless of belief. I think it hits religious people the hardest because a devout Christian man will naively believe his devout wife is basically incapable of cheating. Unfortunately, this may cause him to ignore the warning signs of his spouse's infidelity. It's pretty brutal. My dad was a marriage counselor for a few years after he retired. You wouldn't believe some of the cheating stories he had to deal with.
    Akai is right. And just like how a man thinks about cheating on his wife just cause he can, a woman will do the same. Its just life. People do what they do. Ain't no religion or cult gonna stop that. Maybe try and control it somewhat but its a poor attempt.

Anyways why should it matter anyways? Why repress woman with religion? Its only gonna make em want to rebel more. They say hoes make great housewives later on cause they been around and seen and experienced it. Whereas you take a good girl, bring her around to your friends, abd tell me she won't have a stronger urge to cheat on yo pansy ass.
    And what about good girls who r faithful having their husband leave them or cheat on them. Men are equally as guilty so don't say women this, women that, when men are equally to blame too.

Too much religion isn't a good thing either. I see it as more of something to keep shit in check so that things don't go out of control. But following that shit to the T is gonna get you killed. Or worst... A full fledge fking loser.

And to top it off... Im just aimlessly reaching here... We will never know what goes on inside a womens mind. That fact that they know they are repressed, are taught and showned by society that women are somewhat inferior to men (even though there are feminist groups out there trying to save ass) makes it so that a hot chick still ends up with a fat ugly man because deep down inside, she believes that she will get nowhere without the fortune of a rich man despite him being fat and ugly and nobody likes him. We will never know how it feels to be repressed. Unless you lived your life as a women, you can't speak for them. Its much like a mexican kid growing up in a white society even despite being born in that white society, he will never feel the belonging, will always having a different mindset that he is for some reason despite being told he is not, inferior. Or a white kid growing up in an asian country. So don't fking speak about religion and women. There is no correlation.

Whats funny is I started off hating women. Then religion gets brought into this and I hate religion that much more so now Im defending women, so I can bash religion. Hate is a strong word. Let's just say I dont agree with the shit they try to pretend to implement. Its some illuminati shit, they got something else going.