+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by StuckInARut View Post
    No actually it's pretty bad out there nowadays. Luckily for me I am not single (haven't been for a long time) but man some women are down right stuck up and won't even look at you unless you have something they want/need.

I guess you can attribute this to beta/desperate men putting them up on pedestals. I mean some of them have egos so big their heads float. Even girls who aren't attractive or are considered ugly expect to have a model type of guy.
    Well people naturally are going to want the most attractive of the opposite gender.
    But yes I think the way men treat women in any kind of nightlife situation (at least in the USA) inflates their egos more. You see poor fools spending all their disposable income buying girls drinks in bars/clubs, complimenting them, then at closing time they go home alone. This is the worst strategy for pulling women, absolutely the worst

A girl who goes out every weekend will easily reject 100s of men in a year, most of those guys seem needy from the getgo. If you act neutral/disinterested she will not feel pressured by you & you will also seem like you have options (unless you just look like crap, in that case you need srs self improvement before blowing money at clubs/bars). In fact with some girls it is better to act like a douche, this becomes more true the prettier she is, but it is counter intuitive to most guys who go out

It doesn't have anything to do with beta men. It's society telling these women they are princesses and are supposed to be treated as such. Have you ever noticed in any hollywood movie how the man is always trying to "win" the woman. Kissing her ass and chasing her around like shes some kind of ****ing prize. Men have been conditioned to act like weenys and women have been told they are some kind of prize to be won.

Quote Originally Posted by StuckInARut View Post
    No actually it's pretty bad out there nowadays. Luckily for me I am not single (haven't been for a long time) but man some women are down right stuck up and won't even look at you unless you have something they want/need.

I guess you can attribute this to beta/desperate men putting them up on pedestals. I mean some of them have egos so big their heads float. Even girls who aren't attractive or are considered ugly expect to have a model type of guy.

I totally agree with you. Women's are the master of dating games. They continue dating with 3 guys at a time. I have already faced such kind of situation twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dav7 View Post
    Face it, they choose us - we simply beg to be with them. For all of the macho crap we pull off to try and impress the birds, it is they who make the decision as to whether a relationship will take hold or not, we simply beg on all fours to be with them, and they with a click of their finger decide our faith. Oh and MPB is unfortunately one of the biggest **** ups when it comes to both genetics and the dating game, the second they see the slightest hint of MPB, the birds treat us like a cancer and shun us. Face it gents, despite our perceived macho and dominance masculine BS, it is they who choose whether or not a relationship will take hold - and MPB is a big deterrent for them, so much so that they will choose a full headed male above us any day.

**** women, they have us rapped around their little finger, even the ugliest biatch can be choosy...........meanwhile if we so much as dare as show any signs of aging, weight gain, lack of income, MPB they shun us on the spot - been a male ****ing sucks when it comes to dating, even moreso if you are suffering from MPB. I'd love to see all the stupid cows complaining about how blokes judge them by their extra pounds (which they can control easily) suffer hairloss like we do. **** women, they have it ****in easy when it comes to dating, too ****ing easy.............it's us blokes who have to suffer the worst, particularly when it comes to MPB. Seriously dating is the dogs bollixx for most blokes, women have it too ****in easy despite all their whinging to the contrary. Seriously **** MPB, **** it to hell.
    Jesus get a grip.

Junior Member chrispeterson0071's Avatar

Yes I agree with you now, but was not 2 years back. Actually I have some bad experience with my wife and she cheated on me and was engaged on a dating app. I had doubt on her weird behavior and caught her with an online guide. That guide was on topic best spy app for android without access to target phone and I followed the free tricks given in the post. I really want to thank the author who helped me in that situation to catch that cheater wife.