+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingCow View Post

What earns you respect?

Money

Looks

Status
    I think that how you treat other people is equally important. Especially to a woman who is looking for a long term relationship, the person's personality and character are very important too. And, this is especially true in the case of smart and good looking women.

I bet we all know someone who is rich, good looking and has status and we still don't respect that person.

No, I totally agree with you. Some people have money/looks/status and are still not worthy of my respect.

But conversely, can you think of one person who has none of those, who you respect?

One?

Inactive

No, I totally agree with you. Some people have money/looks/status and are still not worthy of my respect.

But conversely, can you think of one person who has none of those, who you respect?

One?
    I think you're entering a tricky area by including respect. For instance, an ugly man that spends his life helping the poor would earn my respect and likely the respect of many others but he would have little weight in the LMS equation. He may have difficulty in finding a relationship. Perhaps he could find someone very religious or something. In any case, I think some are misunderstanding me. I am not trying to dehumanize women, but to not understand the LMS equation is simply being ignorant. I say these things to help you. I see too many men perpetuating delusional ideas that personality and confidence are somehow superior to LMS and that they can compensate for anything. In reality, they can't. Women will friendzone you or ignore you unless you have something more to offer to the relationship. This is why I encourage a lifestyle in which you stop worrying about women for the time being. Free yourself from their iron grip and listen to your higher brain. Pursue aesthetics and your studies while listening to a lot of electronic music. When you emerge, you will be ready to tackle the world. Women, should you desire them, will make themselves available to your new-found radiance. This is how I am trying to live, as hard as it is. We're all gonna make it, brahs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    the LMS equation. He may have difficulty in finding a relationship. Perhaps he could find someone very religious or something. In any case, I think some are misunderstanding me. I am not trying to dehumanize women, but to not understand the LMS equation is simply being ignorant. I say these things to help you. I see too many men perpetuating delusional ideas that personality and confidence are somehow superior to LMS and that they can compensate for anything. In reality, they can't. Women will friendzone you or ignore you unless you have something more to offer to the relationship. This is why I encourage a lifestyle in which you stop worrying about women for the time being. Free yourself from their iron grip and listen to your higher brain. Pursue aesthetics and your studies while listening to a lot of electronic music. When you emerge, you will be ready to tackle the world. Women, should you desire them, will make themselves available to your new-found radiance. This is how I am trying to live, as hard as it is. We're all gonna make it, brahs.
    I enjoy your posts, because you're obviously very interested in helping people -- even if they are anonymous individuals. But, even if LMS is largely true, I have to suggest you stray away from letting it mess up your view of the world.

To all who don't know, LMS theory was created by Scorpion/Chinpoko over on a different forum (Puahate/Shitty Advice). Basically, desirability comes from Looks, Money, Status, which is a little asinine because money and status are largely derivatives of one another.

One more thing for everyone. If you want to see Highlander, he is over at that forum posting pretty regularly. He's basically completely removed his racist & religious zealot filters. As a result, his posts are highly entertaining and remind me why I so thoroughly enjoyed his presence.

One?
    Mahatma Gandhi

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    I enjoy your posts, because you're obviously very interested in helping people -- even if they are anonymous individuals. But, even if LMS is largely true, I have to suggest you stray away from letting it mess up your view of the world.

To all who don't know, LMS theory was created by Scorpion/Chinpoko over on a different forum (Puahate/Shitty Advice). Basically, desirability comes from Looks, Money, Status, which is a little asinine because money and status are largely derivatives of one another.

One more thing for everyone. If you want to see Highlander, he is over at that forum posting pretty regularly. He's basically completely removed his racist & religious zealot filters. As a result, his posts are highly entertaining and remind me why I so thoroughly enjoyed his presence.
    My man, I agree with you. LMS is only a model, but it tends to hold true. Brah, I don't know how you can stand to read Shitty Advice. It's like someone took the Misc and removed all the positivity and humor. That place is a wasteland. I read it the other day and I thought, "Holy shit. Do I sound like these people? Am I like this?" It really freaked me out.

Quote Originally Posted by ravegrover View Post
    Mahatma Gandhi
    Well, he technically has status as one of the most famous people to ever walk this earth. In any case, maybe I am wrong. I am a bitter, socially-awkward idiot. If it wasn't for my looks, I probably would have never even seen a vagina IRL so you should really take my advice with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by ravegrover View Post
    Mahatma Gandhi
    Ghandi has high status. His name is known the world over for his humanitarian efforts.

His name was actually the first to come to mind when I was thinking of ways to refute my argument.

One?
    I was going to say Anne Frank, but she was quite a good looking kid.

Oh, I've got one - The Elephant Man, Joseph Merrick. No looks, no money, no status, but he deserves big props for representing. Wasn't bitter or nothing.

One?
    Many prominent scientists were both ugly and poor, yet I have a high respect them. Much higher than those useless Hollywood actors.

Aames, been watching too many zyzz videos lately have we?