+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Two VERY critical questions

Fellow baldies,

1) Does ANYONE know when Dr. Weseley's scarless FUE will be available here in the states. AND, once it is available, does anyone know if other doctors will begin to perform the same procedure, such that there are various options.

2) Is GHO basically solidified as a legitimate donor repletion? And if so, why is it that ONLY Gho does it? If it was truly legitimate, then why wouldn't some of the fantastic surgeons here in the US of A offer HST?

3) Let's all pray to whomever that Histogen and Aderans come out with some amazing news BEFORE June.

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    Fellow baldies,

1) Does ANYONE know when Dr. Weseley's scarless FUE will be available here in the states. AND, once it is available, does anyone know if other doctors will begin to perform the same procedure, such that there are various options.

2) Is GHO basically solidified as a legitimate donor repletion? And if so, why is it that ONLY Gho does it? If it was truly legitimate, then why wouldn't some of the fantastic surgeons here in the US of A offer HST?

3) Let's all pray to whomever that Histogen and Aderans come out with some amazing news BEFORE June.
    Regarding question 2.) I think there is enough evidence to suggest that he can give near enough the 80% donor regeneration. The reason other surgeons don't do it is due to the fact that GHO won't share the treatment.

If I'm being honest I believe it's bullshit from the perspective that if Dr Woods hadn't shared FUE GHO wouldn't exist. If GHO did share his treatment the likely scenario would be regeneration sessions of 3000+ grafts in a treatment and better price competition.

Gho wont share technique but at the same time he is selling HST training +equipment for 60K...

he wont let any experienced Dr nowhere near but sure there are ways around it..Dr cole and others could have sent some of his techs and get training so they could learn technique..
    they could pretend that they are not working in industry, etc...easy to do

the real reason is hst has many flaws and its not what they claim..

HST cant extract 3 hair grafts is just one of these flaws, .6 mm needle is too small.
    Thtas what Ghos Hts are thinner

I beleive this dr wesley is more honest and ethical and will share it with everyone

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    Fellow baldies,

Stayhopeful, very smart questions. Based on what I heard from the Bald Truth Show:-

1) Dr. Wesely has shown Spencer Kobren a confidential video presentation that totally convinced Spencer but unfortunately due to the confidentiality he couldnt speak about it. Dr. Wesely is a very ethical surgeon who is willing to share his knowledge with everyone in the industry in order to bring FUE into another level. Spencer mentioned that it would be ready anytime by the end of this year maybe after the ISHRS annual meeting.

2) The main reason of the exclusiveness of HST with Dr. Gho is because he does not want to share his science with anyone without paying a crazy amount of money which I call it GREED. I wish he could become like Dr. Wesely and Woods one day, Also:-

- He doesn't want to train HT doctors because he feels they will think it's too labor intensive.

- For 50,000 euros you get the whole package training plus equipment.

One of the members in hairlosshelp wrote something interesting about his observation on Dr. GHO

1) max density is 50 to 60 FUs/cm2 (can't copy mother nature with HST)

2) 60 000 Euros for fully operational studio

3) HST is much more labour intensive than FUE

4) confirmed no splitting of grafts takes place(3 hair follicle grows as 3 hair follicle in recepient)

5) hair root modified after one extraction(gets harder to use it again)

6) patient treated 9 times, had 13 000 grafts with slight loss
    in the donor area, took 7 years (no photos)

7) treated 5 000 patients by now

8) takes 6 to 9 months to train 1 team (1 doctor and 2 nurses)

9) hasci have 6 MDs trained, 8 teams performing HST

10) new clinics in Jakarta and Singapore

great info HARIRI

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Gho wont share technique but at the same time he is selling HST training +equipment for 60K...

he wont let any experienced Dr nowhere near but sure there are ways around it..Dr cole and others could have sent some of his techs and get training so they could learn technique..
    they could pretend that they are not working in industry, etc...easy to do

the real reason is hst has many flaws and its not what they claim..

HST cant extract 3 hair grafts is just one of these flaws, .6 mm needle is too small.
    Thtas what Ghos Hts are thinner

I beleive this dr wesley is more honest and ethical and will share it with everyone
    If anyone wants reliable info regarding Gho, I'd suggest to ignore Didi's posts. He's just a troll.

Arashi + Iron man = Gho fanboys/shills

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Arashi + Iron man = Gho fanboys/shills
    Sure. That reminds me, should call them today, still waiting for my damn money

Anyone interested in FACTS regarding Gho I encourage to follow the 50 graft test thread. This should yield ALL the info we ever wanted. Hopefully we'll know a lot as soon as within 2 weeks already.

didi; if Arashi is a Gho shill, then you're a Nigam shill. Let's stop with the name calling.

Let the data speak for itself, everything else is speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    didi; if Arashi is a Gho shill, then you're a Nigam shill. Let's stop with the name calling.

Let the data speak for itself, everything else is speculation.
    Exactly. Dr Nigams said he wants to organize a test on an independent forum member as well, which is great. I'll be participating of course in that result thread, cause I'm as anybody very interested to see that. However I'm not going to behave childishly like you've been doing in the Gho threads, throwing in ridiculous claims, lies, and unfunded speculation, while I'm sure you know better. To you it seems this has become personal or something. To me this is just about finding the best way to solve our hairloss problems, that's all.

And yes, you can make a screenshot of this post I'm damn serious about this. Let's just approach all of this like adults from now on.