+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Default How does Dr. Wesley's Scarless Pilofocus work?

I looked on his website, and on the Pilofocus website, but it doesn't say anywhere exactly how it works....

Anyone know how it works????

I want to ask some questions about it too. Like is it as good as an FUT but only scarless, or is it like the FUE but only without the "white dots"? Because if it gives results like FUT then that would be pretty interesting.

The graft survival rate seems to be at least on par with FUT. This in addition to the prevention of scarring is good news for those who can afford to have this procedure. It's not great news but it is good news.

I listened to the bald truth last night and I can confirm Spencer Kobren said he believes that this will change everything in hair transplantation. He also said that the grafts that were being extracted with Wesley's technique were as substantial as FUT grafts and that theoretically regeneration is possible, but has not been fully tested yet.

Spencer stated Wesely will freely share his technique, and said the if everything that he was shown is duplicatable than this is it, scarless hair transplants are here!

The implications of this are HUGE!

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    I listened to the bald truth last night and I can confirm Spencer Kobren said he believes that this will change everything in hair transplantation. He also said that the grafts that were being extracted with Wesley's technique were as substantial as FUT grafts and that theoretically regeneration is possible, but has not been fully tested yet.

Spencer stated Wesely will freely share his technique, and said the if everything that he was shown is duplicatable than this is it, scarless hair transplants are here!

Well Said PayDay, Im excited as Hell from this. Hopefully it will available in 2014 with European surgeons after my scar revision with Feriduni this year.

iF SPECNCE says its good it must be good, normaly he is very sceptical about cutting edge technologies

How much does dr wesley charges per fue graft?

When is he going to offer this procedure?

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post

Man this is really exciting! I agree that if Spencer says this can work, then it must be something very special and innovative.

guys, let's be real. This is HUGE.. sure we need to get more evidence and facts. But #1, the fact that Spencer has intimate knowledge of this technology and is praising it is huge, and #2, scarless hair transplant for real?? I am farrr more likely to undergo a scarless FUE procedure with the same density as FUT and farrr less invasive... this is huge.

Yeaaap, this is baum. Super baum.