+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Is there someone or something what stopped during the past 50 years the remainder in the hairloss industry to do something better or similar than just transplanting small skin grafts from A to B - as they do it still today?

And didn't you notice that just since Dr. Gho appeared with more conclusive evidence (scientifically and anecdotally due to independent patient reports) of his HST technique that ALL OF A SUDDEN some other clowns like Nigam claim to have "better solutions"?? All of a sudden ...

And are YOU someone of these 1000x times who paid Dr. Gho "something" for his research?
    I gotta agree with Ironman on this one, it certainly appears as Dr. Gho's work has given the hair transplant industry the kick up the arse it needed. It's very likely that Dr.Wesley set out to provide scarless surgery because Dr.Gho said he could do it. However I also think Kiwi is tight, Gho chose making money for himself rather than changing the industry for everyone and that seems kinda selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by UK Boy View Post
    I gotta agree with Ironman on this one, it certainly appears as Dr. Gho's work has given the hair transplant industry the kick up the arse it needed. It's very likely that Dr.Wesley set out to provide scarless surgery because Dr.Gho said he could do it. However I also think Kiwi is tight, Gho chose making money for himself rather than changing the industry for everyone and that seems kinda selfish.
    This is like the chicken or the egg argument. Let's face it, if it wasn't for Woods showing Spencer Kobren FUE we would not have it in The US or Europe since Woods was also unwilling to share it with other doctors, and it was Kobren who pushed the concept and basically forced the hair transplant industry to take notice and start doing it.

If it were not for Woods and Kobren, Gho certainly would not be doing what he is doing. So who cares what prompted Wesley to invent this? If it works it's great news for everyone, especially since he is going to share it.

Everyone should be very happy about this, including Ironman. If this works out, it will only prove to further support what Gho is doing, if it is at all similar, and make other techniques obsolete in time.

Let's keep this thread focused on what Wesley is doing and I hope Spencer will be able to share updates with us as soon as he can.

I wonder how much wesley is charging.
    Last edited by Winston; 04-11-2013 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Inappropriate, incendiary comment removed.

Just listened to the show and spencer said this technique is 'fkn mindblowing';
    Dr Wesley is willing to share it with everyone, What a great doc

It can expand your donor by 25-30%, it will allow doctors to be more adventurous with harvesting, you could extract hair outside safe zone

Say you are young guy in 20s who is destined to become nw6 you could harvest hairs outside permanent safe zone and enjoy hair till 50s when it starts to thin out, in meantime you could shave and not worry abt white dots

It should be available before the end of this year

Arrow

This is a thread was started by a user wanting to learn more more about Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus technique.

As stated before, BTT intends to fully comply with Dr. Gho's request to discourage and moderate inappropriate, inaccurate, disparaging, intentionally argumentative and defamatory commentary concerning his colleagues, and other available hair restoration techniques (FUE/FUT) in relation to HST or Dr. Coen Gho himself.

Also, in direct response to Dr. Gho's request, all baseless and false accusations or disruptive posts on both HST related threads and non Gho/HST threads will no longer be hosted on baldtruthtalk.com

I want to learn about Dr. Wesley's technique and why Spencer is advocating it. To me, it's similar, if not worse, circumstance as Gho, but Wesley seems to be getting the benefit of the doubt. I'd like to learn what about Dr. Wesley's technique and spencer's opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

It can expand your donor by 25-30%, it will allow doctors to be more adventurous with harvesting, you could extract hair outside safe zone

Say you are young guy in 20s who is destined to become nw6 you could harvest hairs outside permanent safe zone and enjoy hair till 50s when it starts to thin out, in meantime you could shave and not worry abt white dots

Unless theres donor regeneration/doubling/whaterver, I don't care about any of this news. So far from the replies in this thread it sounds like a clean FUE procedure (boring).

That said, in BLUNT SIMPLE TERMS, can someone tell me what Dr. Wesley's procedure does?

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

Dr. Wesely is a man of ethics. Sharing this with everyone is a brave step with zero greed. God Bless you Carlos. I have a feeling that Acell is involved in his technique which will lead to regeneration of hair in the extracted area. I couldn't sleep well since watching the last episode. I thank God that I delayed my FUE session for my crown. I think I will just stick with my strip scar revision performed by Feriduni and then in the vary future will go SOLID FUE for my revised scar and balding areas. I feel confident now to use my beard hair, I pray so much that Bisanga will apply Dr. Wesely technique one day. I think strip patients are very lucky now if this technique is successful and every patient who didn't have his FUE done yet. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Unless theres donor regeneration/doubling/whaterver, I don't care about any of this news. So far from the replies in this thread it sounds like a clean FUE procedure (boring).

That said, in BLUNT SIMPLE TERMS, can someone tell me what Dr. Wesley's procedure does?
    Anyone? Anyone?

http://www.pilofocus.com/technology.html

Its just scarless FUE...Imagine FUE with no scars and FUT yield

There are no details as to how its done