How does Dr. Wesley's Scarless Pilofocus work?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Originally posted by didi
    http://www.pilofocus.com/technology.html

Its just scarless FUE...Imagine FUE with no scars and FUT yield

There are no details as to how its done
    Pft.

NEXT!

Comment

• Artista
      • Apr 2010

Didi listen to Spencer's live show from last Tuesday Ep. 69 4/9/13.

Comment

• youngin
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by hellouser
        Pft.

NEXT!
        Harvest all the usable hair from your body with 0 scarring. PFFT NEXT.

Comment

• Artista
          • Apr 2010

Youngin--

you should ALSO listen to Spencer's live show from last Tuesday Ep. 69 4/9/13.

Comment

• youngin
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Artista
            Youngin--
            you should ALSO listen to Spencer's live show from last Tuesday Ep. 69 4/9/13.
            I did listen. I think its a great step forward giving people more options. I'm just mocking Hellouser.

Comment

• Artista
              • Apr 2010

LOL ok I'm glad You are not being negative as well. I can't wait to see what Dr Wesley's technic shows us. Spencer has seen it and spoke with the doctor. He came away from that very very impressed. Spencer is not one to promote any particular Treatment types So for him to sound as positively Impressed as he did Says a lot!

Comment

• youngin
                • Nov 2010

I think the guy who called in had the right idea. Probably has to do with a specific tool to go down into the existing follicle hole and remove the hair without punching a hole.

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

You must be referring to Sam. I remember That Sam spoke as if He factually knew what Dr. Wesley's New approach was. Of course no one on The Bald Truth Website forum really knows Except for Spencer and he cannot talk about the specifics. For Spencer to say That he was Very impressed and that this could be a game changer means a LOT. I am not criticizing Sam So don't get me wrong When I say That he is just speculating. We all are

Comment

• Zao
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Artista
                    For Spencer to say That he was Very impressed and that this could be a game changer means a LOT.
                    I've been a listener since the late 90's and I have only heard Spencer state that the hair transplant industry was in for a huge change two times. The first time was when he had one of Dr. Wood's patients come to his studio so he could inspect his hair transplant and after he did, he promised on the radio that he will make sure that FUE is the future of hair transplants even though the industry turned its back on Woods, and threatened not to work with Spencer if he did so, and on last Tuesday's show talking about Dr. Wesley.

We all know Spencer made good on his FUE promise, so my money is on whatever Kobren says. I just hope that he still feels this way after he sees more evidence from Dr. Wesley, but like he said, there is no reason at this point not to believe what he saw.

Comment

• Artista
                      • Apr 2010

Well said Zao! I am in agreement with you 100%

Comment

• Ted
                        • May 2011

Originally posted by youngin
                        I think the guy who called in had the right idea. Probably has to do with a specific tool to go down into the existing follicle hole and remove the hair without punching a hole.
                        This would mean that you can only extract one hair at the time and not a whole graft

Comment

• hellouser
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by youngin
                          I did listen. I think its a great step forward giving people more options. I'm just mocking Hellouser.
                          You mocking me has ZERO effect on me. So what if its scarless? That doesn't change the fact that everyone is still eventually completely SCREWED without a legitimate cure. Instead of pushing our way for the really WEAK baby steps, why are we not demanding that something is made available from Dr. Lauster's work? Or Tsuji? Or Aderans to hurry the fvck up?

You mentioned body hair as well. Ok, and how many people have enough body hair to add enough density? Is the procedure for body hair going to be completely out of reach as Dr. Umar's with his fvcking insane prices, $8 per graft and most of those grafts are SINGLE hairs? Problem with body hair is that often times HALF of the implanted grafts fail to grow.

Yeah, great that theres a small step forward... but the reality is still BULLSHIT.

Unless theres any kind of regeneration, this news is mostly MEH.

Comment

• Dees Dab
                            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
                            You mocking me has ZERO effect on me. So what if its scarless? That doesn't change the fact that everyone is still eventually completely SCREWED without a legitimate cure. Instead of pushing our way for the really WEAK baby steps, why are we not demanding that something is made available from Dr. Lauster's work? Or Tsuji? Or Aderans to hurry the fvck up?

You mentioned body hair as well. Ok, and how many people have enough body hair to add enough density? Is the procedure for body hair going to be completely out of reach as Dr. Umar's with his fvcking insane prices, $8 per graft and most of those grafts are SINGLE hairs? Problem with body hair is that often times HALF of the implanted grafts fail to grow.

Yeah, great that theres a small step forward... but the reality is still BULLSHIT.

Unless theres any kind of regeneration, this news is mostly MEH.
                            Agreed, I am disgusted at some of the prices these guys charge. Everyone should complain.I got a quote for a FUE. With tax about 15 grand (3000 grafts)with no guarantee of good density, no guarantee of no white dots, kids doing the surgery, plenty of disclaimers, I could go on.

Does anyone know what a rocket scientist or brain surgeon makes because I think these guys are closing the gap.

Comment

• gc83uk
                              • Nov 2011

USA are lagging behind big time man. Pathetic

Comment

• UK Boy
                                • Apr 2011

I think this is really exciting news, I actually had initial contact with Dr. Wesley's office weeks ago but have been taking my time to correspond with them cos I still feel scared about any hair transplant surgery and at the mo I can still style my hair to hide my hair loss but having heard Spencer's reaction to this has really made me happy. I totally get what you guys are saying - if it's just scarless then what's the big deal but this is huge to me, I have previously had keloid scarring so before this hair transplant was def not and option for me, people will say "well you could go to Gho then cos he does scarless" but Gho's scarless has not been officially proven and Gho even admitted in interview that his procedure does cause "a change" to the tissue in the follicle - so basically there is some fibrosis of tissue with Gho which could cause trouble for me. If Dr. Wesley's procedure is exactly as he claims then it 'should' be ok for me. I also have quite a lot of body hair so maybe I could use that instead of my donor. Plus did you not listen to Spencer - he said theoretically there should be the possibility of regeneration with this. If there is no scaring and regeneration plus recipient results to match FUT and this is shared with every hair doc how can you not see this as being HUGE! Everyone agrees that Doctors like Dr. Feriduni and Hasson and Wong do great hairline work with dense looking results - but they use traditional methods which cause scarring and no regeneration but imagine this treatment being done by them if it works as Spencer hopes it will. Of course we still want Histogen and Aderans to come out but this is gonna happen A LOT sooner and I think it's great news.

So intrigued as to how Dr. Wesley does this.

Comment

Working...