+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    iF SPECNCE says its good it must be good, normaly he is very sceptical about cutting edge technologies
    I agree with you Didi, Spencer is the biggest critic in the hair loss industry and I trust his opinion and words 100%. After what he said in the last US episode, I'm excited as ever for this new FUE technology and willing to delay my FUE surgery till its available in the European HT market hopefully with Bisanga or Feriduni.

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    I agree with you Didi, Spencer is the biggest critic in the hair loss industry and I trust his opinion and words 100%. After what he said in the last US episode, I'm excited as ever for this new FUE technology and willing to delay my FUE surgery till its available in the European HT market hopefully with Bisanga or Feriduni.
    Even it would be "scarless" (wasn't it Spencer Kobren who told you guys that EVERY incision causes "scarring"?) - the moth-eaten effect is still there ...

http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/12643610.jpg

I don't understand why you are all excited about this Gho has been doing scarless surgery for years.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Even it would be "scarless" (wasn't it Spencer Kobren who told you guys that EVERY incision causes "scarring"?) - the moth-eaten effect is still there ...

http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/12643610.jpg
    I know this Bro, once you are cut you are cut. He kept saying this for years but just based on what he said in the last episode he looked amazed and confident about this Pilofocus thing and said that it will change the FUE industry for real. I mean it wont be like HST where hair will grow in the donor. I think it will be more like this Acell stuff where you will have an empty areas but without fibrotic tissue. It will be just like a normal skin which will be a healthier environment to FUE here to it. This is my observation. You may have greater knowledge than me.

to avoid moth eaten effect you simply shave sides and back, nobody will ever be abe to tell you had HT. It awsome. Yield is on par of FUT, right?

Iron man i beleive you wont be able to do that since you have strip scar at the back

How abt putting SMP into these scarless gaps, this will be great..hope pilofocus spreads like a virus

Spence is not easy man to impress, you cant fool an old fox like him..

yes he used to say 'once you cut you cut' BUT thats before Pilofocus arrived

from now one he wont be saying it

by the way he talks you can tell Spencer beleives more in Dr Wesleys work than he does in Dr Ghos

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I don't understand why you are all excited about this Gho has been doing scarless surgery for years.
    Wake up man.

While Gho has been doing something for years he's been a greedy little piglet and hasn't shared it with the hairloss community.

He's been paid 1000x over for his research it's time for the rest of the world to catch up and move on.

I actually hope this and Nigram leave Gho for dead. Only time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post

He's been paid 1000x over for his research it's time for the rest of the world to catch up and move on.
    Is there someone or something what stopped during the past 50 years the remainder in the hairloss industry to do something better or similar than just transplanting small skin grafts from A to B - as they do it still today?

And didn't you notice that just since Dr. Gho appeared with more conclusive evidence (scientifically and anecdotally due to independent patient reports) of his HST technique that ALL OF A SUDDEN some other clowns like Nigam claim to have "better solutions"?? All of a sudden ...

And are YOU someone of these 1000x times who paid Dr. Gho "something" for his research?

This is a great improvement to the current FUE technique. Scarless procedure is very important whether there is regeneration (like gho's HST) or there is no regeneration. It's time for patients to have the option of going through HT without losing the option of shaving their head and move on if things get worst along the line.
    However, don't forget that dr. Wesley is a member of IAHRS so of course spencer will give this more attention regardless if it's better or worse than what Gho offers.

i think it should be scarless and doubling at the same time the gold standar ...

that is a good enaough solution for us the sufferrers if this is world wide avail the next year and have greater grafts done at a procedure.

when we will learn about scarless fue? how its done etc