+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRob View Post
    Try being 31, 5'3, thinning on the crown and a receding hairline coupled with a small penis. I am surprised I function.
    This is concerning. I do admit being 5ft 3 for a guy starts to become a noticeable problem but its not the end of the world.

Receding hairline is normal.

This is where a lot of men get hung up is on penis size. Yes it matters. But like others have stated, it only matters to a certain point. Like if 6 inches is our starting point, then 7 is much better but once we start to get to 8 or 9 , it actually becomes a problem .

So if your dick is at least 5 inches long, then the only women who will throw you under a bus are what is called 'size queens' . And it wouldnt matter if you had 6 inches either. They want the 8 or 9 inches.

I have a normal, good size dong, and size queens wanted nothing to do with me either. And good riddance. Do you go around ignoring women unless they have a size 38 DD breasts ?

**** size definitely matters. I have a big penis but the only downside of this is that when it comes to anal, girls just wont do it.

Shan, I think the point is more that penis size only matters if you're really, really small. Otherwise, it's personal preference, like musculature, weight, or hair type.

No wonder Shan is a massive hit with the ladies, a big penis and a body like Tyler Durden, is it any wonder he cant stop cheating on his missus.
    Back to the topic at hand if you're average you're fine, if you're bigger than average you're lucky and your girlfriend will probably appreciate it. If you're small all you can do is make sure you're decent at foreplay. But I read somewhere that it isn't a case of one size fits all, just like guys a girls bits are all different sizes and some women are more comfortable with Mr average and some prefer Mr big. If your girlfriend makes noises when you're doing yo thang then I probably wouldn't dwell over size issues too much.
    I laughed at the term "size queen" by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayman View Post
    No wonder Shan is a massive hit with the ladies, a big penis and a body like Tyler Durden, is it any wonder he cant stop cheating on his missus.
    Back to the topic at hand if you're average you're fine, if you're bigger than average you're lucky and your girlfriend will probably appreciate it. If you're small all you can do is make sure you're decent at foreplay. But I read somewhere that it isn't a case of one size fits all, just like guys a girls bits are all different sizes and some women are more comfortable with Mr average and some prefer Mr big. If your girlfriend makes noises when you're doing yo thang then I probably wouldn't dwell over size issues too much.
    I laughed at the term "size queen" by the way.
    I have been carrying that term around with me since college. Its true. Its these chicks who need Dirk Diggler or forget it.

But lets be realistic here. Do we ignore women with less than 38 D cup breasts?

Of course not. That is ridiculous. What a dumb way to pick a woman. So, the reverse is true. Unless you are small, most women will work with what you have.

So this is the part where 'size doesnt matter' . To most women, -as long as you are normal size- it doesnt matter.

Where it does matter is where everything else is equal one man with 6 inches and one with 7 1/2 . The woman will always pick the 7 1/2

Such is life. I prefer a womans ass over her breasts. Some guys like legs. But I think we can all agree its her eyes and smile that are the most important.

you cannot compare breasts to a penis.
    Small breasts can look attractive on a good frame
    A small **** will never look good
    The **** is all about penetratrating a vagina so a girl can enjoy, if its small she aint gonna enjoy and may even laugh