+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Inactive

Awesome pics. Great hair. Looks thick. Dense. Unreceded. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' NW0, dense, luscious, and non-miniaturized your hair can get. Thanks for the motivation.

The only city that matters in Canada. Eh?!

Quote Originally Posted by samdee View Post
    Great. I think i got motivated to really do my due diligence when I started seeing results, that gave me confidence. So I suggest you start off easy.

I look at it as a 3 way fight.
    1) inhibiting DHT at the scalp level and reducing inflammation at the scalp level
    2) Blocking conversation of T to DHT (As well, increasing the health of my hair not necessarily geared to things that stop hairloss specifically, like biotin)
    3) Eating healthy, you are what you eat. I think people will begin to learn that food plays a greater role than we think and

it requires a much greater discipline to implement. I mean, why change the way you eat and live your life when you can just pop a pill and stay as fat as you wish.

It's quite simple. Start with Emu, apply it once a night. Then, I take about 500mg of Black Tea(not sure, I have to double check). Then Nettles ... and just keep adding. Try to patient.

Every night before sleep, I apply 5%Minox, I pop one or two of each pill, then I apply the Emu oil.

The problem with what i'm doing is that I can't pin point what is doing the magic. However, it could be the group effort.
    Like ***** for example.

lol. Sorry couldn't help it. Anyways, congrats on your amazing success.

I'm going to try and post some pics today. Like i said, my pics are in canada but I have some real recent ones that i'll post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay07 View Post
    Samdee, great post! Any chance I can email you? I have some questions... Congratulations on your successes
    Sure, can you send me a private message on the bald truth?

film images

How do i upload pics? I have some ready.

Quote Originally Posted by samdee View Post
    How do i upload pics? I have some ready.
    Type "image upload" on google, go from there. Upload, come back here and post.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Type "image upload" on google, go from there. Upload, come back here and post.
    Or, just attach them to your post. Click "Reply to Thread", and there's a paperclip icon above the body of the response -- should be very apparent.

So does Emu Oil really work then? I'd be ecstatic if I could reverse my hairline, even if only a little bit.

film

THESE PICS ARE ALL FROM THE PAST MONTH ONLY !!!

I have been using emu oil for the past 1.5 years. Every few months I see behaviour like seen in the pics below. Baby hairs sprout, a few weeks to a few months later they become terminal. Shortly after those hairs become terminal, NEW hairs appear further up the hair line and the process begins again with those new hairs.

I updated pics from last week and pics from 3 weeks ago. All those new and baby hairs were NOT there what so ever a few months ago.

1 WEEK AGO

3 WEEKS AGO

NOTE: I plan on uploading pics from my worst and best times along this hair loss timeline(my original pictures are in a different country). So that I can show you where I was and where I am now. These uploads are ONLY within this month.

Any suggestions for a good brand of Emu Oil to try then? I may give it a go in the near future.