+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Recederrr View Post
    Wow. Impressive regime. May have to take a leaf out of your book as I also want to avoid finasteride as I am 21 and the sides scares me. Thanks for sharing. Just wondering how do you take nettle leaf/nettle root and what emu oil do you use/how do you use it?
    Yes, you are young and you are at the stage in your life where inflimation and be the prime culprit in your HL. Emu oil is definitely worth a shot.

I apply a little on my hairline once a night before sleep.. I miss a day on average, once a week. I put on minox, then emu oil. After time, little blonde hairs sprout. At first, they portray rather spaztic growth behaviour(I assume the motor of the follicle is undergoing a repair process). Given time, they underdo a normal growing process(as well as correct color pigment). This process keeps repeating itself over time. It's quite interesting.

Could you go into detail about your daily regiment? You've definitely peeked my curiosity...

Pics.
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^

I wish i documented my process correctly. I can definitely look for pics. I coud get pics of my younger years and get a pic of now.

Quote Originally Posted by nynex View Post
    Could you go into detail about your daily regiment? You've definitely peeked my curiosity...
    Great. I think i got motivated to really do my due diligence when I started seeing results, that gave me confidence. So I suggest you start off easy.

I look at it as a 3 way fight.
    1) inhibiting DHT at the scalp level and reducing inflammation at the scalp level
    2) Blocking conversation of T to DHT (As well, increasing the health of my hair not necessarily geared to things that stop hairloss specifically, like biotin)
    3) Eating healthy, you are what you eat. I think people will begin to learn that food plays a greater role than we think and

it requires a much greater discipline to implement. I mean, why change the way you eat and live your life when you can just pop a pill and stay as fat as you wish.

It's quite simple. Start with Emu, apply it once a night. Then, I take about 500mg of Black Tea(not sure, I have to double check). Then Nettles ... and just keep adding. Try to patient.

Every night before sleep, I apply 5%Minox, I pop one or two of each pill, then I apply the Emu oil.

The problem with what i'm doing is that I can't pin point what is doing the magic. However, it could be the group effort.

Quote Originally Posted by samdee View Post
    Yes, you are young and you are at the stage in your life where inflimation and be the prime culprit in your HL. Emu oil is definitely worth a shot.

I apply a little on my hairline once a night before sleep.. I miss a day on average, once a week. I put on minox, then emu oil. After time, little blonde hairs sprout. At first, they portray rather spaztic growth behaviour(I assume the motor of the follicle is undergoing a repair process). Given time, they underdo a normal growing process(as well as correct color pigment). This process keeps repeating itself over time. It's quite interesting.
    Thanks for the reply man. Will check out emu oil

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Pics.
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    I wanted to ask the same thing in my initial post. But he looked so happy about his results that I did not want to look like i'm questioning his results.

But yes, Samdee, I think if you show pics you would definitely show those who are iffy about going natural that they can go natural with success and they don't need Fin. It would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    I wanted to ask the same thing in my initial post. But he looked so happy about his results that I did not want to look like i'm questioning his results.

But yes, Samdee, I think if you show pics you would definitely show those who are iffy about going natural that they can go natural with success and they don't need Fin. It would be greatly appreciated.
    Na ma, I understand why HL people are so spectacle, you got every right to ask for pics. I am going to get pics I live in NY now and the pics are in Canada. I will be putting some pics up soon.

Samdee, great post! Any chance I can email you? I have some questions... Congratulations on your successes

Really interesting post, man. . I really don't wanna go down the fin route and I'm 22 and have done nothing to tackle balding yet. Really doing alot of research to go about things naturally, I gather its best to do this first rather than use fin.

What would you recommend me doing first?