Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Recederrr
    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by samdee
    Yes, you are young and you are at the stage in your life where inflimation and be the prime culprit in your HL. Emu oil is definitely worth a shot.

I apply a little on my hairline once a night before sleep.. I miss a day on average, once a week. I put on minox, then emu oil. After time, little blonde hairs sprout. At first, they portray rather spaztic growth behaviour(I assume the motor of the follicle is undergoing a repair process). Given time, they underdo a normal growing process(as well as correct color pigment). This process keeps repeating itself over time. It's quite interesting.
    Thanks for the reply man. Will check out emu oil

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by BigThinker
      Pics.
      ^
      ^
      ^
      ^
      ^
      I wanted to ask the same thing in my initial post. But he looked so happy about his results that I did not want to look like i'm questioning his results.

But yes, Samdee, I think if you show pics you would definitely show those who are iffy about going natural that they can go natural with success and they don't need Fin. It would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• samdee
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
        I wanted to ask the same thing in my initial post. But he looked so happy about his results that I did not want to look like i'm questioning his results.

But yes, Samdee, I think if you show pics you would definitely show those who are iffy about going natural that they can go natural with success and they don't need Fin. It would be greatly appreciated.
        Na ma, I understand why HL people are so spectacle, you got every right to ask for pics. I am going to get pics I live in NY now and the pics are in Canada. I will be putting some pics up soon.

Comment

• Jay07
          • Apr 2013

Samdee, great post! Any chance I can email you? I have some questions... Congratulations on your successes

Comment

• sam90
            • Jun 2012

Really interesting post, man. . I really don't wanna go down the fin route and I'm 22 and have done nothing to tackle balding yet. Really doing alot of research to go about things naturally, I gather its best to do this first rather than use fin.

What would you recommend me doing first?

Comment

• Aames
              Inactive
              • Nov 2012

Awesome pics. Great hair. Looks thick. Dense. Unreceded. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' NW0, dense, luscious, and non-miniaturized your hair can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Comment

• Proper
                • Mar 2013

Great. I think i got motivated to really do my due diligence when I started seeing results, that gave me confidence. So I suggest you start off easy.

I look at it as a 3 way fight.
                1) inhibiting DHT at the scalp level and reducing inflammation at the scalp level
                2) Blocking conversation of T to DHT (As well, increasing the health of my hair not necessarily geared to things that stop hairloss specifically, like biotin)
                3) Eating healthy, you are what you eat. I think people will begin to learn that food plays a greater role than we think and

it requires a much greater discipline to implement. I mean, why change the way you eat and live your life when you can just pop a pill and stay as fat as you wish.

It's quite simple. Start with Emu, apply it once a night. Then, I take about 500mg of Black Tea(not sure, I have to double check). Then Nettles ... and just keep adding. Try to patient.

Every night before sleep, I apply 5%Minox, I pop one or two of each pill, then I apply the Emu oil.

The problem with what i'm doing is that I can't pin point what is doing the magic. However, it could be the group effort.
                Like ***** for example.

lol. Sorry couldn't help it. Anyways, congrats on your amazing success.

Comment

• samdee
                  • Jan 2013

I'm going to try and post some pics today. Like i said, my pics are in canada but I have some real recent ones that i'll post.

Comment

• samdee
                    • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Jay07
                    Samdee, great post! Any chance I can email you? I have some questions... Congratulations on your successes
                    Sure, can you send me a private message on the bald truth?

Comment

• samdee
                      • Jan 2013

images

How do i upload pics? I have some ready.

Comment

• clandestine
                        • Aug 2011

How do i upload pics? I have some ready.
                        Type "image upload" on google, go from there. Upload, come back here and post.

Comment

• BigThinker
                          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
                          Type "image upload" on google, go from there. Upload, come back here and post.
                          Or, just attach them to your post. Click "Reply to Thread", and there's a paperclip icon above the body of the response -- should be very apparent.

Comment

• Borealis
                            • Mar 2013

So does Emu Oil really work then? I'd be ecstatic if I could reverse my hairline, even if only a little bit.

Comment

• samdee
                              • Jan 2013

THESE PICS ARE ALL FROM THE PAST MONTH ONLY !!!

I have been using emu oil for the past 1.5 years. Every few months I see behaviour like seen in the pics below. Baby hairs sprout, a few weeks to a few months later they become terminal. Shortly after those hairs become terminal, NEW hairs appear further up the hair line and the process begins again with those new hairs.

I updated pics from last week and pics from 3 weeks ago. All those new and baby hairs were NOT there what so ever a few months ago.

1 WEEK AGO

3 WEEKS AGO

NOTE: I plan on uploading pics from my worst and best times along this hair loss timeline(my original pictures are in a different country). So that I can show you where I was and where I am now. These uploads are ONLY within this month.

Comment

• Borealis
                                • Mar 2013

Any suggestions for a good brand of Emu Oil to try then? I may give it a go in the near future.

Comment

Working...