+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jasari View Post
    Generally if it requires hard work it's worth the effort. People are okay to keep their delusions and pretend that 'muscle' is undesirable but the reality is that it's the polar opposite and more or less the best thing you can do [Especially if you suffer hair loss].

To use the words 'repulsive' is the ultimate straw man. Those obscenely muscular men you see in magazines are a look that you will never achieve in ten lifetimes. That's the by product of serious genetics and a bucketload of steroids.

Guaranteed for 99% of the population the more muscle you can pack on your frame the better you'll look. I've been bulking and cutting for near on ten years [I'm now 28]. I've got a relatively large frame and I'm currently 85kg [185lb] at a lean body mass at 6'0.

If I had ten kilograms more muscle I'd look even better. No matter how much work I do the reality is that from here on out the gains will be limited to 2-3lb per year maximum.

The TLDR: When anyone says "I don't get the obsession with…" or "It's a pointless endeavour" what they're really saying is "I don't want to put in the hard work therefore I'll denigrate those who do".
    Great post,and so true.Well said!

People don't always look into the mirror because they're vain, self-obsessed etc with, they want to see their progress, they want to see what they're working so hard for everyday, hitting macros, training in the gym 6x per week.

If they're not your goals in life then don't hate on others brah, just let them be.

it really is an obsession, especially when it comes to steroids.

It seems to me that in terms of building muscle mass is always small. I have been doing bodybuilding for 3 years now, but I understand that I still have to train and progress a lot in order to show a decent result. To be honest, the steroids I order from http://powerliftinghigh.com/ help a lot during muscle building. If you are just starting out in professional sports, they can provide free advice for you.

Steroids - definitely not! It is better to make a nutrition schedule and a training plan for a month with your trainer!

Quote Originally Posted by michaeljh241 View Post
    Steroids - definitely not! It is better to make a nutrition schedule and a training plan for a month with your trainer!
    Let's not forget about sports nutrition. After workouts, I always drink weight gainers like Optimum Nutrition Pro (my favorite brand of sports nutrition) and my muscles grow great.

If you love boxing and MMA fights and want to professional players then you need to get quality boxing and MMA gear like boxing gloves, shin pads, mouth guards and boxing shorts at wholesale rates. from the Grippsort.co.za website.