+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default how will the ht evolve the next 3 maby more years?

hey guys just wondering how it will be having a ht in some years? maybe hst a standar? what about unlimitted donour? what you think? if unlimited donour is avail we will be cured? even more than our juvenail coverage?

without sounding biased I beleive very strongly that some sort of real HM will come from somewhere, possibly India...winds of change are coming and many in the industry are crapping their pants.

As for hst, hst is available now, it wont get any better imo..gho may come up with HM but his new HSI isnt much of an improvement in comparison to HST

It will certainly be exciting 3 years for hair loss industry

We have dr wesly - completly scarless fue, its abt to be realised these days

so after hair multipication is avail we will have full head of hairs?

didi how many grafts can be implanted to an individual per day? you think for example after our hairs got multiplied by million we will have for example 20 000 grafts implanted in a procedure?

if that can be correct then it will be so cool

i pray it comes as soon

at this stage true HM is a pipe dream, (100 hairs from 1 or so)

but once dr nigam cracks the code sky will be the limit.

even if doubling technique proves to be working there wont be need for HM...

imagine double your donor 3 times, thats should be enough....15 000 grafts

so dr nigam is our diamond
    Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    at this stage true HM is a pipe dream, (100 hairs from 1 or so)

but once dr nigam cracks the code sky will be the limit.

even if doubling technique proves to be working there wont be need for HM...

imagine double your donor 3 times, thats should be enough....15 000 grafts

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    so dr nigam is our diamond
    I have to say that from listing to Spencer Koben's show I tend to think that scarless hair transplants are on the way and that Dr. Wesley is the doctor to watch.

http://www.drcarloswesley.com/scarless_surgery.html

I've been a listener for a very long time and I just heard something in his voice and the way he was talking about Dr. Wesley that stuck me as the real deal. I could be wrong. He said that he was going to speak to Dr. Wesley soon, let's hope we hear about it on Tuesday's radio show.

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    I have to say that from listing to Spencer Koben's show I tend to think that scarless hair transplants are on the way and that Dr. Wesley is the doctor to watch.

http://www.drcarloswesley.com/scarless_surgery.html

I've been a listener for a very long time and I just heard something in his voice and the way he was talking about Dr. Wesley that stuck me as the real deal. I could be wrong. He said that he was going to speak to Dr. Wesley soon, let's hope we hear about it on Tuesday's radio show.
    I totally agree with you, Spencer has talked about Dr.Wesley on both the US show and the UK show recently and he does sound very keen on the concept. Can't wait to hear what he says following his further discussion with Dr.Wesley. I've written to Dr.Wesley and had correspondence with his office, I'm hopefully gonna arrange a Skype consultation with him as I really want to learn more about the procedure. Although Gho is available here in the UK I don't feel ready to go to him, I dunno why but I feel that I still have doubt in regards to recipient regrowth with Gho - think the donor healing and regeneration is proven and great but really feel that the recipient might not be as good as it should be. Dr. Wesley is going through clinical trials to prove beyond doubt that his technique is both scarless and that the recipient is as good as any FUE or strip result. This is exactly what Gho should have done or should be doing now - that Gho cannot be bothered to provide undeniable proof given the amount he charges seems rather bad to me personally. The other great thing about Dr.Wesley is that he wants to share this freely! Big contrast to Dr.Gho who really just seems to be about raking in the money. I don't blame the guy but the way he's going about things is never going to change the industry for the better to benefit hair loss sufferers across the globe. I'm also very intrigued as to how Dr.Wesley does his procedure, what Spencer said about it is exactly the same as a comment on Dr.Wesley's website - "It's such a simple idea that it's surprising that nobody's thought of doing it before".

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    so after hair multipication is avail we will have full head of hairs?

didi how many grafts can be implanted to an individual per day? you think for example after our hairs got multiplied by million we will have for example 20 000 grafts implanted in a procedure?

if that can be correct then it will be so cool

i pray it comes as soon
    More grafts could be transplanted if they develop robots for HT.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    More grafts could be transplanted if they develop robots for HT.
    Shit, I was just reading an article about some company trying to patent a robot that performs the HT. They need like 200 something patens and so far have garnered about 20-30. At first I thought it was bullsh*t, to patent that but now I see the use where it won't be necessary for human hands to do it.

My concern would be though of how accurate it is.

Personally, I would never like a machine touch me for something like that.

Honestly i still don't understand why ppl are so excited about dr. wesely scarless ht... this procedure will still have the limitation of donor supply and will not increase it by any means (according to dr. wesely himself).