+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

i am seeing good fue results from a doc called Kesser in turkey. traditional fue though. but anyway would any of you risk his head aesthetics for lower price? i mean if it was safe and it was like doubling like hst or sth i would go
    Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    In Turkey you can get it for 2 euros per graft from a top doctor.

why isnt this a standar yet? if it supposed to be same results like fue but totaly scarless?
    Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    aim4hair..

i think it will increase donor supply,you could harvest more hair simply bc there wont be any white dots so you dont need hair at the back to cover scars/dots....

its great for ppl who wanna shave , you could move more hair from sides/back and have it on top instead...

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    without sounding biased I beleive very strongly that some sort of real HM will come from somewhere, possibly India...winds of change are coming and many in the industry are crapping their pants.

As for hst, hst is available now, it wont get any better imo..gho may come up with HM but his new HSI isnt much of an improvement in comparison to HST

It will certainly be exciting 3 years for hair loss industry

We have dr wesly - completly scarless fue, its abt to be realised these days
    Didi,

I have to disagree with ya, at least in part; HSI probably won't be much of an improvement in terms of yield (agree with you there), but recovery and how much it will show during the recovery will be hugely improved. Apparently, the healing period is virtually non-existent.

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    Hi Vox, let me guess you mean the donor problem correct?
    No, my reply was adapted to your assumption that we have somehow achieved unlimited donor through multiplication. Millions as you said, or realistically tens of thousands.

So, let's say that these tens of thousands of hairs have been cultured and are waiting in a lab to be transplanted to your head. I don't think they can do it with the existing tools in one day, especially if the head is completely bald. I think in this case it is more difficult to conceal imperfections arising during the procedure (e.g. hair direction). Probably there will be also issues with healing in the recipient area. Implantation must be carefully designed and executed. But who knows what will be possible with tomorrow's technology, when this kind of hair multiplication will be reality.

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    Honestly i still don't understand why ppl are so excited about dr. wesely scarless ht... this procedure will still have the limitation of donor supply and will not increase it by any means (according to dr. wesely himself).
    I'm not to sure about that, I think I remember Spencer saying that theoretically this technique could cause regeneration, but I could be wrong. Either way, it will open up many new possibilities to far more guys around the world and it will be performed here in the USA soon, which is great news!

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    In Turkey you can get it for 2 euros per graft from a top doctor.
    Still around 6000-7000(Canadian) if you add in the 2000 dollar flight there and back.

I just want a safe way to keep the hair I have right now so I dont need to go through the transplant stuff ever.