Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shan
    • Feb 2013

Backstreet Boy's Hair Transplant

Just came across in news that AJ McLean of backstreet boys has had a hair transplant. Anybody knows who his surgeon was?
  • sausage
    • Jan 2012

dunno, his hair looks good though....such an improvement.....has taken 10 years off him.

Comment

• john2399
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by sausage
      dunno, his hair looks good though....such an improvement.....has taken 10 years off him.
      It looks okay to me. Still looks thin but he was a norwood 5 or 6 so it was a pretty much dramatic change.

Comment

• hairy
        • Jun 2011

One of the articles I just saw mentioned him thanking a "Dr. G".

Comment

• 25 going on 65
          • Sep 2010

This guy was receding in the 90s when boy bands were huge. I wonder why no image consultants put him on DHT blockers or something....
          He has turned back the clock definitely, but if I was him I would want to go in for more work

Comment

• JudeL
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by hairy
            One of the articles I just saw mentioned him thanking a "Dr. G".
            Yea I saw that too. I think he looks great. Granted the pictures I saw of him we're not high definition but still very good.

I'm really curious to find out who Dr. G is? Dr. Gho? Dr. Glenn Charles?! WHO IS THIS MYSTER MAN, REVEAL YOURSELF COWARD.

Sorry about that. But yea, anyone know who Dr. G is or what procedure he had done?

Comment

• Bobman
              • Nov 2008

Knowing the doc is fine, but the bottom line is "the results". I haven't seen any decent pics for AJ...but if his results look great, then THAT is what great results should look like. With the right research, you'll find many fine doctors that can offer outstanding results.

Comment

Working...