+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Can Hasci patients please say what they think about the their procedure?

We could collect all the hasci patients opinions and know if it is good or not. Could you guys please tell us your opinion?
    Thanks so much

A lot of people here and on other forums had the procedure. Names that come to mind are of course Ironman, GC83UK, C5000, NeverSayNever, Aim4hair, Tobbans, Nijmegen2, Caddik etc. Everybody seems happy, except for one guy on the Dutch forums. He complained that regrowth of his shedded hairs start really late, after 5 months. However according to Gho's literature this is a normal effect of his procedure, regrowth can start later than with FUE. However in cases I've seen regrowth starts within 2 months, so this guy seems unlucky. He also complained his hair was thin, but I saw a picture of him (he only shows it to friends) and to me the result looked quite good even though he only had 600 grafts.

But do your own research here and on other forums, a lot of people have documented their procedures.

i did my own research at thee point that my eyes are going to drop. i'm an high norwood 4 probably but with some existing hairs still on my head. I don't know what do i have to do the only thing that i know is that i'm desperate therefore i would like to see if it's a good idea go to gho or not. but thanks arashi, did you do the procedure at hasci?

Quote Originally Posted by elgorvanelsinki View Post
    i did my own research at thee point that my eyes are going to drop. i'm an high norwood 4 probably but with some existing hairs still on my head. I don't know what do i have to do the only thing that i know is that i'm desperate therefore i would like to see if it's a good idea go to gho or not. but thanks arashi, did you do the procedure at hasci?
    Yes, I had one myself and am planning to go back in august, which is 9 months after my first procedure.

Gho generally has 2 downsides: it's expensive and you can only do a limited amount of grafts every 9 months. On the plus side you have of course the advantage of the whole thing being scarless, recovery is WAY faster and, most importantly, you'll have donor regrowth.

arashi i really appreciate your answer. could you tell me which norwood you were before the procedure?

what you think about your procedure? how many grafts? are you satisfied? do you know how many uf * cm2 you had before the procedure?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Yes, I had one myself and am planning to go back in august, which is 9 months after my first procedure.

Gho generally has 2 downsides: it's expensive and you can only do a limited amount of grafts every 9 months. On the plus side you have of course the advantage of the whole thing being scarless, recovery is WAY faster and, most importantly, you'll have donor regrowth.
    But is the hair grown in the recipient site as thick as the original one? Do you have your pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    But is the hair grown in the recipient site as thick as the original one? Do you have your pictures?
    Yup. Both with HST and FUE, regrowth in recipient starts out with very thin hairs, that get thicker over the course of several weeks. They end up being as thick as your original hair.

And yes I posted my 4 months picture in the 'hairline improvement' thread in this section. I will post my 5 months pic in 10 days.

Quote Originally Posted by elgorvanelsinki View Post
    what you think about your procedure? how many grafts? are you satisfied? do you know how many uf * cm2 you had before the procedure?
    thanks
    Got 1600 grafts, also see that hairline improvement thread for photo's.

arashi can you answer me?