+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Dr Nigam patients Qs!

Hi bald brothers

who had done doubling fue and injection thing with Dr Nigam? what was the cost?

what was the awaiting for the proecedure?

overall experience?

in comparison with any other good fue clinic?

I am just curious,

Uptill now two people went to Dr Nigams: OBI and NeverSayNever.

OBI got injected with stem cells and all kinds of stuff. Resuls are to be expected in 6 months I think if I remember correctly.

NeverSayNever got the 'hair doubling treatment'. We're still waiting for his pictures though.

Both threads can be found on HS.

thanks for the answer Arashi

So they went just recently? and we need to wait 6months from now to see results? Just trying to figure out which thread I need to bookmark..

Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    So they went just recently? and we need to wait 6months from now to see results? Just trying to figure out which thread I need to bookmark..
    OBI went in december, but we never heard anything from him again. NeverSayNever went I think a few months ago, never heard from him again neither.

I've seen NSN over at PHG.

Said something along the lines of BTT is too emotional, crazy, etc. I agree, but, I don't feel that warrants no update.

so we need to contact these members

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    OBI went in december, but we never heard anything from him again. NeverSayNever went I think a few months ago, never heard from him again neither.
    That's a bit worrying. We need clarity.

Actually that's what exactly made me cancel and wait. I need to see some full clear results that donor doubling really works. I hope NeverSayNever post his results because my plan that time is to donor double my beard hair and use them to cover my strip scar. Actually Dr. Nigam told me that there was a patient last month had body hair donor doubling to cover his strip scar so I hope he will post it some of his post OP results here.

After all, Seeing is Believing.

HARIRI
    For proper photographs...i need to do , a case of doubling on strip scar for you from beard...you know what can happen ..if pics are not of good quality...better do a fresh case on strip scar and than mail it to you....but dear friend..i will know be charging you full charges ,and not the cost to cost package..as i offered before ,for documentation for forum members..because you want me to do a case for you ...for evidence..it will be additional work and time for me...)

NSN...birth mark showed not 80% but 100% donor regen..(pic on thread).
    9 visible follicles extracted were all seen growing and 10th one was out of photo range...Of course people are going to ask...how can we say that it is 100% regen at donor unless we see recipient pics...and these after pics were directly supplied by NSN at forum....
    I was recently in touch with him(NSN)...but he will not post at forums.
    because someone decided to blow up his identity(from one our case presentation pics)...all over forums.(to sabotage my work)
    Once your identity is disclosed due to any reason..knowingly or unknowingly...it is difficult to get him back at the forum....
    I called OBI few weeks back...he is going to America..for a month or two...have promised to send me the pics...now you can understand ..it is not easy to have follow up pics from patients..unless they want it...

This month, another forum member is coming..he said he will document..so do not be in hurry...take your time...follow certain independent cases of forum members you know before i joined forums 6 months back...In between ,one more forum member got it done in april end...but he wants to keep it confidential...although unfortunately he took heavy discount from me...promising he will document...hence i have stopped giving any discounts ...on the promise that they would document ....
    Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    Actually that's what exactly made me cancel and wait. I need to see some full clear results that donor doubling really works. I hope NeverSayNever post his results because my plan that time is to donor double my beard hair and use them to cover my strip scar. Actually Dr. Nigam told me that there was a patient last month had body hair donor doubling to cover his strip scar so I hope he will post it some of his post OP results here.

After all, Seeing is Believing.