X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
    • Mar 2013

Dr Nigam patients Qs!

Hi bald brothers

who had done doubling fue and injection thing with Dr Nigam? what was the cost?

what was the awaiting for the proecedure?

overall experience?

in comparison with any other good fue clinic?

I am just curious,
  • Arashi
    • Aug 2012

Uptill now two people went to Dr Nigams: OBI and NeverSayNever.

OBI got injected with stem cells and all kinds of stuff. Resuls are to be expected in 6 months I think if I remember correctly.

NeverSayNever got the 'hair doubling treatment'. We're still waiting for his pictures though.

Both threads can be found on HS.

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
      • Mar 2013

thanks for the answer Arashi

Comment

• santos
        • May 2013

So they went just recently? and we need to wait 6months from now to see results? Just trying to figure out which thread I need to bookmark..

Comment

• Arashi
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by santos
          So they went just recently? and we need to wait 6months from now to see results? Just trying to figure out which thread I need to bookmark..
          OBI went in december, but we never heard anything from him again. NeverSayNever went I think a few months ago, never heard from him again neither.

Comment

• clandestine
            • Aug 2011

I've seen NSN over at PHG.

Said something along the lines of BTT is too emotional, crazy, etc. I agree, but, I don't feel that warrants no update.

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
              • Mar 2013

so we need to contact these members

Comment

• Pentarou
                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Arashi
                OBI went in december, but we never heard anything from him again. NeverSayNever went I think a few months ago, never heard from him again neither.
                That's a bit worrying. We need clarity.

Comment

• HARIRI
                  • Nov 2012

Actually that's what exactly made me cancel and wait. I need to see some full clear results that donor doubling really works. I hope NeverSayNever post his results because my plan that time is to donor double my beard hair and use them to cover my strip scar. Actually Dr. Nigam told me that there was a patient last month had body hair donor doubling to cover his strip scar so I hope he will post it some of his post OP results here.

After all, Seeing is Believing.

Comment

• drnigams
                    • Nov 2012

HARIRI
                    For proper photographs...i need to do , a case of doubling on strip scar for you from beard...you know what can happen ..if pics are not of good quality...better do a fresh case on strip scar and than mail it to you....but dear friend..i will know be charging you full charges ,and not the cost to cost package..as i offered before ,for documentation for forum members..because you want me to do a case for you ...for evidence..it will be additional work and time for me...)

NSN...birth mark showed not 80% but 100% donor regen..(pic on thread).
                    9 visible follicles extracted were all seen growing and 10th one was out of photo range...Of course people are going to ask...how can we say that it is 100% regen at donor unless we see recipient pics...and these after pics were directly supplied by NSN at forum....
                    I was recently in touch with him(NSN)...but he will not post at forums.
                    because someone decided to blow up his identity(from one our case presentation pics)...all over forums.(to sabotage my work)
                    Once your identity is disclosed due to any reason..knowingly or unknowingly...it is difficult to get him back at the forum....
                    I called OBI few weeks back...he is going to America..for a month or two...have promised to send me the pics...now you can understand ..it is not easy to have follow up pics from patients..unless they want it...

This month, another forum member is coming..he said he will document..so do not be in hurry...take your time...follow certain independent cases of forum members you know before i joined forums 6 months back...In between ,one more forum member got it done in april end...but he wants to keep it confidential...although unfortunately he took heavy discount from me...promising he will document...hence i have stopped giving any discounts ...on the promise that they would document ....
                    Originally posted by HARIRI
                    Actually that's what exactly made me cancel and wait. I need to see some full clear results that donor doubling really works. I hope NeverSayNever post his results because my plan that time is to donor double my beard hair and use them to cover my strip scar. Actually Dr. Nigam told me that there was a patient last month had body hair donor doubling to cover his strip scar so I hope he will post it some of his post OP results here.

After all, Seeing is Believing.

Comment

• Arashi
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by drnigams
                      I was recently in touch with him(NSN)...but he will not post at forums because somenoe decided to blow up his identity(from one our case presentation pics)
                      We've talked about this and you acknowledged that it was not HIS identity that was blown, since the name on that bottle on the photo was an Indian name and not NSN's. You confirmed that. Why do you now suggest otherwise ?

I called OBI few weeks back...he is going to America..for a month or two...have promised to send me the pics...now you can understand ..it is not easy to have follow up pics from patients..unless they want it...
                      I just don't understand why anybody visiting these forums all of a sudden, after getting a treatment, does not want to make a single post anymore, while he knows that the whole world is interested to see it. To me that's just odd. Of course it's possible, for sure, but it still seems odd to me.

Anyway, whatever the case, I think you'll need forum member photo's to show what you can do, because uptil now we haven't seen any reliable proof at all. I don't care much myself, since all I care about is your new venture (the Jahoda method), but I think if you want to attract patients here for doubling, it would be wise to post some reliable proof of what you can do. Why not make a deal with one or more forum members, let them sign a contract that they get their money back after a few months (or 1 year), IF they document everything here ? It would be a win/win situation, not only for both parties involved, but also for the other forum members here.

Comment

• drnigams
                        • Nov 2012

Arashi,
                        This guy,from france..who is the forum member..... is coming on 25th may ..will document...plus another one in july...who will also document..
                        I am ok with your last suggestion.....

Comment

• One
                          • Oct 2012

Dr Nigam you did not explained well, in a technical way would be appreciated, because unlike Dr. Gho you say that you can do sessions 4-5000 grafts at once without stressing the donor, when the Dr.Gho says to do sessions maximum of 1,800 grafts.

thanks

Comment

• youngin
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by One
                            Dr Nigam you did not explained well, in a technical way would be appreciated, because unlike Dr. Gho you say that you can do sessions 4-5000 grafts at once without stressing the donor, when the Dr.Gho says to do sessions maximum of 1,800 grafts.

thanks
                            IIRC, Dr Gho's limitation is the amount of time it takes to extract the donor, not stress. He has several cases on his website with more than 1800 grafts.

Comment

• drnigams
                              • Nov 2012

ONE,
                              I am aware you have few other questions,you posted earlier....
                              Your querry is interesting and needs detail answer...will respond tonight or tmr...

Originally posted by One

thanks

Comment

Working...