Dr Nigam patients Qs!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • youngin
    • Nov 2010

I would be absolutely shocked if Dr Nigam could punch 4-5000 grafts in one session. Its likely hes talking about donor doubling to the recipient area.

Comment

• JulioGP
      • Feb 2013

Dr. greatly appreciate these procedures you have been doing. Would you like to spend more details? For we know that is not so simple to work with stem cells and that they are not easily found or existing in more specialized laboratories. Thank you.

Comment

• youngin
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by JulioGP
        Dr. greatly appreciate these procedures you have been doing. Would you like to spend more details? For we know that is not so simple to work with stem cells and that they are not easily found or existing in more specialized laboratories. Thank you.
        Not to be rude, but Dr Nigam has put a substantial amount of information on this forum and on others (like HairSite). IMO, we should let him work and research instead of making him repeat himself. If you search on here and on others forums I think you will find alot of answers.

Comment

• JulioGP
          • Feb 2013

I'll see this.

Thank you.

Comment

• Gjm127
            • Mar 2012

Where the hell is NeverSayNever? Is this a joke? He's been an obsessive contributor to the forum, yet just after getting his HT done with Dr. Nigams, he disappears for months without any updates? What's the deal?

Comment

• Arashi
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Gjm127
              Where the hell is NeverSayNever? Is this a joke? He's been an obsessive contributor to the forum, yet just after getting his HT done with Dr. Nigams, he disappears for months without any updates? What's the deal?
              Yeah it's very weird for sure ... He indeed always was a very active contributor, he took the effort to travel to India to get the procedure done and then .... he just disappears !??! Makes absolutely no sense to me. Same goes for that other Dr Nigams patient, OBI.

Comment

• HARIRI
                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Arashi
                We've talked about this and you acknowledged that it was not HIS identity that was blown, since the name on that bottle on the photo was an Indian name and not NSN's. You confirmed that. Why do you now suggest otherwise ?
                Was it really an Indian name on the bottle? Maybe NSN is originally Indian? We need to hear a reply from Dr. Nigam about that...

Comment

• Arashi
                  • Aug 2012

Originally posted by HARIRI
                  Was it really an Indian name on the bottle? Maybe NSN is originally Indian? We need to hear a reply from Dr. Nigam about that...
                  No, it wasn't NSN's name for sure. It was a name that Dr Nigams has been using for other patients: http://www.drnigams.net/images/nw_full_banner.png
                  Upper right corner.

Comment

• Arashi
                    • Aug 2012

No, actually it was "Kunal Patel", but this was a name that Dr Nigams used for that same patient photo in the past (that patient in his banner). Dr Nigams said it was a 'dummy name' they've been using. Important thing here was that they used that name even before NSN visited their clinic.

Comment

• Jens1986
                      • May 2013

Originally posted by Arashi
                      Yeah it's very weird for sure ... He indeed always was a very active contributor, he took the effort to travel to India to get the procedure done and then .... he just disappears !??! Makes absolutely no sense to me. Same goes for that other Dr Nigams patient, OBI.
                      neversaynever: Last Activity: 03-30-2013 02:08 AM

Comment

• didi
                        • Nov 2011

If Kunal Petal was dummy name then why NSN got offended ?

It must be something else unless that's NSNs real name and dr nigam said its fake to soften the blow

Comment

• HARIRI
                          • Nov 2012

Kunal Petal, that's a real Indian Hindu name. You never know, maybe NSN is originally Indian. I hope he will get good growth and that his donor doubling good results will inspire him to post his PICS here. He was indeed a very active member in the forum.

Comment

• Arashi
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by didi

It must be something else unless that's NSNs real name and dr nigam said its fake to soften the blow
                            Like said, that name was on their website, long before NSN visited, so it wasn't his name for sure.

Comment

• Arashi
                              • Aug 2012

Anyway, this is always the weird thing with Dr Nigam. On the one hand he sure knows a lot, seems to make great effort into finding a real cure. But on the other hand, there's always this sketchy stuff, photoshopped pictures and stuff that just doesn't add up. I just don't get it ...

Comment

• drnigams
                                • Nov 2012

DIDI,
                                I was missing you..i talked to nsn on skype two days back..he might send me pics...i discussed with him his progress..

will persuade him, but slowly... another forum member is coming on 25th may...from france..he will document his case..

arashi,kindly understand ..he is your fellow member..fighting MPB...he should be left alone for sometime..people can have personal serious issues..just for our benefit...we cannot force..
                                .....it is me ,who lost opportunity after he posted his birth mark pics...with 100% regrowth at birthmark donor..not 80/90%..

I last spoke to obi 15 days back...he has gone/or going to america..said he will send me the pics..i also know his progress..but let both of them send the pics...
                                lets wait...i know it would have been great for all of us...
                                But every month ,they will be a forum member..so we will see independent documentation ..shortly...
                                we can always map,as gc said before even it is 6 month post procedure photo..
                                by the time ..i have bigger challenges to improve on the techniques......

I hired a consultant MD pharma doc today..for attacking follicle inflammation and androgen..and finding implementable topical solutions..

A thought came to my mind today after talking to him.....this concentration of dht on scalp and the effects of pgd2,prosthamide receptors,mast cells,histamine,leading to hair follicle damage and consequently..fibrosis..needs to addressed aggressively..if we want long term solution...
                                Today,i found a very potent mast cell suppresor..
                                Which is the most damaging inflammatory cell with release of histamine,cytokines,interlukin 1and 6..which is majorly responsible to damage follicle ,leading to fibrosis...let me see the effects for few months..before i let you all know..it is cleared by FDA for bronchial asthma and allergies..
                                it will be an off the label use...
                                ....but i plan to tell the patients,... to use it few weeks before they do doubling or take HM injections to suppress scalp follicular inflammation,

Similarly it is a good idea to reduce scalp load of DHT before and after any procedure for better results...

Originally posted by didi

Comment

Working...