+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gjm127 View Post
    Where the hell is NeverSayNever? Is this a joke? He's been an obsessive contributor to the forum, yet just after getting his HT done with Dr. Nigams, he disappears for months without any updates? What's the deal?
    Yeah it's very weird for sure ... He indeed always was a very active contributor, he took the effort to travel to India to get the procedure done and then .... he just disappears !??! Makes absolutely no sense to me. Same goes for that other Dr Nigams patient, OBI.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    We've talked about this and you acknowledged that it was not HIS identity that was blown, since the name on that bottle on the photo was an Indian name and not NSN's. You confirmed that. Why do you now suggest otherwise ?
    Was it really an Indian name on the bottle? Maybe NSN is originally Indian? We need to hear a reply from Dr. Nigam about that...

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    Was it really an Indian name on the bottle? Maybe NSN is originally Indian? We need to hear a reply from Dr. Nigam about that...
    No, it wasn't NSN's name for sure. It was a name that Dr Nigams has been using for other patients: http://www.drnigams.net/images/nw_full_banner.png
    Upper right corner.

No, actually it was "Kunal Patel", but this was a name that Dr Nigams used for that same patient photo in the past (that patient in his banner). Dr Nigams said it was a 'dummy name' they've been using. Important thing here was that they used that name even before NSN visited their clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Yeah it's very weird for sure ... He indeed always was a very active contributor, he took the effort to travel to India to get the procedure done and then .... he just disappears !??! Makes absolutely no sense to me. Same goes for that other Dr Nigams patient, OBI.
    neversaynever: Last Activity: 03-30-2013 02:08 AM

If Kunal Petal was dummy name then why NSN got offended ?

It must be something else unless that's NSNs real name and dr nigam said its fake to soften the blow

Kunal Petal, that's a real Indian Hindu name. You never know, maybe NSN is originally Indian. I hope he will get good growth and that his donor doubling good results will inspire him to post his PICS here. He was indeed a very active member in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

It must be something else unless that's NSNs real name and dr nigam said its fake to soften the blow
    Like said, that name was on their website, long before NSN visited, so it wasn't his name for sure.

Anyway, this is always the weird thing with Dr Nigam. On the one hand he sure knows a lot, seems to make great effort into finding a real cure. But on the other hand, there's always this sketchy stuff, photoshopped pictures and stuff that just doesn't add up. I just don't get it ...

DIDI,
    I was missing you..i talked to nsn on skype two days back..he might send me pics...i discussed with him his progress..

will persuade him, but slowly... another forum member is coming on 25th may...from france..he will document his case..

arashi,kindly understand ..he is your fellow member..fighting MPB...he should be left alone for sometime..people can have personal serious issues..just for our benefit...we cannot force..
    .....it is me ,who lost opportunity after he posted his birth mark pics...with 100% regrowth at birthmark donor..not 80/90%..

I last spoke to obi 15 days back...he has gone/or going to america..said he will send me the pics..i also know his progress..but let both of them send the pics...
    lets wait...i know it would have been great for all of us...
    But every month ,they will be a forum member..so we will see independent documentation ..shortly...
    we can always map,as gc said before even it is 6 month post procedure photo..
    by the time ..i have bigger challenges to improve on the techniques......

I hired a consultant MD pharma doc today..for attacking follicle inflammation and androgen..and finding implementable topical solutions..

A thought came to my mind today after talking to him.....this concentration of dht on scalp and the effects of pgd2,prosthamide receptors,mast cells,histamine,leading to hair follicle damage and consequently..fibrosis..needs to addressed aggressively..if we want long term solution...
    Today,i found a very potent mast cell suppresor..
    Which is the most damaging inflammatory cell with release of histamine,cytokines,interlukin 1and 6..which is majorly responsible to damage follicle ,leading to fibrosis...let me see the effects for few months..before i let you all know..it is cleared by FDA for bronchial asthma and allergies..
    it will be an off the label use...
    ....but i plan to tell the patients,... to use it few weeks before they do doubling or take HM injections to suppress scalp follicular inflammation,

Similarly it is a good idea to reduce scalp load of DHT before and after any procedure for better results...

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post