+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    I was recently in touch with him(NSN)...but he will not post at forums because somenoe decided to blow up his identity(from one our case presentation pics)
    We've talked about this and you acknowledged that it was not HIS identity that was blown, since the name on that bottle on the photo was an Indian name and not NSN's. You confirmed that. Why do you now suggest otherwise ?

I called OBI few weeks back...he is going to America..for a month or two...have promised to send me the pics...now you can understand ..it is not easy to have follow up pics from patients..unless they want it...
    I just don't understand why anybody visiting these forums all of a sudden, after getting a treatment, does not want to make a single post anymore, while he knows that the whole world is interested to see it. To me that's just odd. Of course it's possible, for sure, but it still seems odd to me.

Anyway, whatever the case, I think you'll need forum member photo's to show what you can do, because uptil now we haven't seen any reliable proof at all. I don't care much myself, since all I care about is your new venture (the Jahoda method), but I think if you want to attract patients here for doubling, it would be wise to post some reliable proof of what you can do. Why not make a deal with one or more forum members, let them sign a contract that they get their money back after a few months (or 1 year), IF they document everything here ? It would be a win/win situation, not only for both parties involved, but also for the other forum members here.

Arashi,
    This guy,from france..who is the forum member..... is coming on 25th may ..will document...plus another one in july...who will also document..
    I am ok with your last suggestion.....

Dr Nigam you did not explained well, in a technical way would be appreciated, because unlike Dr. Gho you say that you can do sessions 4-5000 grafts at once without stressing the donor, when the Dr.Gho says to do sessions maximum of 1,800 grafts.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    Dr Nigam you did not explained well, in a technical way would be appreciated, because unlike Dr. Gho you say that you can do sessions 4-5000 grafts at once without stressing the donor, when the Dr.Gho says to do sessions maximum of 1,800 grafts.

thanks
    IIRC, Dr Gho's limitation is the amount of time it takes to extract the donor, not stress. He has several cases on his website with more than 1800 grafts.

ONE,
    I am aware you have few other questions,you posted earlier....
    Your querry is interesting and needs detail answer...will respond tonight or tmr...

Quote Originally Posted by One View Post

thanks

I would be absolutely shocked if Dr Nigam could punch 4-5000 grafts in one session. Its likely hes talking about donor doubling to the recipient area.

Dr. greatly appreciate these procedures you have been doing. Would you like to spend more details? For we know that is not so simple to work with stem cells and that they are not easily found or existing in more specialized laboratories. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by JulioGP View Post
    Dr. greatly appreciate these procedures you have been doing. Would you like to spend more details? For we know that is not so simple to work with stem cells and that they are not easily found or existing in more specialized laboratories. Thank you.
    Not to be rude, but Dr Nigam has put a substantial amount of information on this forum and on others (like HairSite). IMO, we should let him work and research instead of making him repeat himself. If you search on here and on others forums I think you will find alot of answers.

http://www.reddit.com/r/drnigam

I'll see this.

Thank you.

Where the hell is NeverSayNever? Is this a joke? He's been an obsessive contributor to the forum, yet just after getting his HT done with Dr. Nigams, he disappears for months without any updates? What's the deal?