+ Reply to Thread

Default Bar Raising Result/Dr. Hasson/5820 Grafts/One Surgery/5 Years

Hasson & Wong is a destination clinic with approximately 80% of our patients coming from all over the US and Europe. The problem with this is that it is difficult to gather high quality photos and video to document the final results that we are producing.

Recently Dr. Hasson and I took a tour of Europe to conduct consultations. We traveled to Rome, Milan, Madrid then London. This is always a very hectic trip and even after eight visits over the past four years I still find it exhausting. We routinely see close to 250 people on each visit to Europe. The payoff however is that we get to see many of our past patients and we can take photos and video. Below is one such patient.

This (then) 25 year old patient from Madrid had surgery with Dr. Hasson five years ago. Before he arrived he had been on a mixture of Rogaine, Propecia, and other items thought to prevent or reverse hair loss. In the end he realized that the only way to get what we wanted was to have hair restoration surgery with Dr. Hasson. He ditched his usual mix of products but maintained his use of Propecia.

The patient stated that he noticed his hair loss at age 20 and it rapidly progressed for the next few years until he became a NW6 (diffused). The patient stated the following during his initial consultation,
    I would wish to enjoy my hair now that I'm relatively young and I do not wish to wait until I am 30, 35, 40, 45 and suffer until then.
    Dr. Hasson and team placed 5280 grafts in a single session for the result you see below. There are a few points to note about this result. First, obviously, is the size. 5820 is a large session but is not uncommon in our hands. As far as we know we are the only clinic to routinely perform such sized sessions with at least one or two a week.

Second of note is the hairline. I have included a larger sized image to allow for a close up of the frontal hairline. Notice the angle at which the hairs exit the recipient scalp. As the grafts are placed further toward the front of the scalp the angle becomes flatter but there is an overall flow to the way all of the hairs are angled. There is no cross latching of misdirected angles causing an unnatural appearance.

Finally, we did not close the temples as this was not necessary. The design we gave him at 25 still serves him well today at the age of 30. The temple angles are what would be found on a normal adult male without hair loss but the density is what gives his face a strong frame and a younger appearance. The back was not placed at a similar density as this would not allow for full coverage.

The final image is ten days post-op to show the placement.

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Fantastic result Joe!

I see myself as not to dissimilar to this patient, although his progression down the diffuse line is a little more than mine, the pattern is the same.

I'll be seeing you late next month for my appointment with Dr Wong and might just drag these photos out to say "I want what this guy had"!!

Great results once again!

Very impressive Joetronic.

Hasson&Wong have been raising the bar for years in this industry.

wow, just perfect. i can only imagine what a second procedure with this number of grafts can give him , it is just perfect