+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

its a rare case, he got everything going for him, just like other few fellas that look good bald..

they are rare creatures, what if you have round moon like head and nw6, it would look like soccer ball..hair can help you make it more squareish but without hair theres nothing you can do

Opinions vary. I think he looks a lot better with the hair. I dont see the point of this kind of thing though I mean who needs to be convinced hair has an impact on how someone looks? Would you date a bald woman? I mean we are all in a hair loss forum and if you dont care why would that person even be in here?

he is not bald in either pic.

to everyone who thinks that the buzzed hair is irrelevant and he is as good as bald please explain why scalp micro pigmentation is a increasingly popular treatment? It's because the slick look is drastically different aesthetically to the buzzed look.

Furthermore, he looks better in the second picture because of his tan, the angle etc. If there was a true compassion i.e the first picture was replicated but without his hair there would be no illusion that hair looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Opinions vary. I think he looks a lot better with the hair. I dont see the point of this kind of thing though I mean who needs to be convinced hair has an impact on how someone looks? Would you date a bald woman? I mean we are all in a hair loss forum and if you dont care why would that person even be in here?
    Even many women look good bald, for example, Demi Moore. Its just that they don't look that attractive, because they look masculine.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Even many women look good bald, for example, Demi Moore. Its just that they don't look that attractive, because they look masculine.
    Right women look better with hair. Im not sure on your opinion, but I would pick a girl with hair over one without like 99 percent of the time based on first impressions assuming I dont know them.
    Its hard to believe women dont feel the same way although I do think there is more variety with women then with us. Look at Seinfeld where elaine says how important hair is a to a woman. Yeah its a made up show but I think their is truth to it from what I see in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Right women look better with hair. Im not sure on your opinion, but I would pick a girl with hair over one without like 99 percent of the time based on first impressions assuming I dont know them.
    Its hard to believe women dont feel the same way although I do think there is more variety with women then with us. Look at Seinfeld where elaine says how important hair is a to a woman. Yeah its a made up show but I think their is truth to it from what I see in real life.
    Comparing a bald woman with a bald man is like comparing Apples with Oranges. Estrogen promotes hair growth, while Testosterone promotes hair loss. So naturally, a healthy woman should have healthy hair, while a healthy man might not have healthy hair due to T/DHT circulating in his body. Its like saying women with facial hair look bad. Of course they would, because its not natural for them!